Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 11/15/19

-- FNSD:
- Corbin/Dolph/Roode:
They are getting behind Corbin again.

I like this trio.

Not bad at all.

Oh, wow. Then there's the dog.

- Roode/Dolph vs. Shorty/Ali:
Smooth start.

Yeah this is going to set up a six-man.

This is pretty good.

I liked that ending!

- Fun House:
This shit is surreal. I love it.

- More Corbin/Dolph/Roode:
Wait, who's picking these teams anyway?

- Braun/Gulak/B-Team:
Ah I love these goofs.

Not bad to try to re-establish Braun.

- Big E/Kofi promo:
Fine to setup their match.

- Bryan/Zayn/Braun:
I like Sami the manipulator.

OK that was pretty fun.

- Kofi/Big E vs. Revival:
Fine so far.

I really hope Big E can get a singles push again.

Hahaah. WWE's in chaos with all the brand crossover.

- Post-match:
Damn. O'Reilly and Fish vs. The Revival could be really good.

- HM squash:
Good to see these two still exist as wrestlers.

Solid match.

- Sasha/Bayley interview:
I like Bayley's confidence.

- Bayley vs. Cross:
Well, looks like Mia's able to get physical. Glad to see it.

Pretty cool! And as much as I loved Teddy Long, this works better without an authority figure setting the match.

- Sasha/Cross/Dana/Carmella vs. Rhea/Mia/Kai/Nox:
I'm very glad NXT talents are getting more opportunities with the longer show and the brand crossover.

I like Sasha vs. Rhea.

Solid work here.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
I tend to forget Tamina exists.

- MizTV:
Miz is gold at this.

I LOVE Miz's needling.

This is cool. Daniel has an edge.

I love Crazy Bray.

There's great backstory to this.

That was really fun.

-- 205 Live:

- Garza vs. Gallagher:
I like this start. I mark for mat wrestling.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Aiden as a 205 Live star is an intriguing idea.

- Singhs promo:
Really weird direction for the 24/7 Title.

- Singhs squash:
Not bad to establish these two before they get killed by Erick Rowan or someone else.

- Lio interview:
Good stuff.

- Lio/Raul vs. Nese/Ariya:
Solid showcase.

I like how this is playing out.

Very impressive.

Pretty good!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment