Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Raw Reax - 11/11/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Becky promo:
She does have a number of meaningful challengers!

That was a solid setup.

- Kabukis vs. Becky/Flair:
This is good.

Poor Kairi's the one taking most of the punishment on this team.

Oooh. The other champ is here. She's no friend of Kairi, though.

I'm really liking this.

I'm very, very glad we're finally seeing Kairi and Asuka show what they can do post-NXT.

That was fun.

- Post-match:
This has been good and fresh, although of course it hurts the notion of brands being kept apart.

- Orton/OC/etc:
Simple and effective, but can Orton be trusted?

- McIntyre vs. Cara:
Wait, where's Carolina?

I like the story to this one.

DAMN. That powerbomb on the outside was sick.

Great showcase for Drew.

- Rowan promo:
Well this should be interesting.

- Singhs vs. Truth:
Well this is definitely different from what else has been on this show.

Hahaha yeah that's the wrong locker room. Maybe this is going to kill the 24/7 division.

- Seth/Imperium:
Ooh. I like the tease of him going to NXT.

I also like him saying he's moved on and is making Raw his home now.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH I like this idea a lot!

I love it!

I'm glad Seth knows who he is. That's so frustrating.

This should be a banger.

- Seth vs. Walter:
Oh I love this. Walter looks like a big deal.

AHHHHHH I loved the missed suicide dive.

This is really good.

Oh of course neither man was losing clean.

- Post-match:
Interesting alliance here.

Holy shit I didn't know I wanted Owens vs. Walter until now.

- Seth/Owens/Profits vs. Imperium:
Very glad Imperium are getting a spotlight here.

Walter looks good here. Very glad to see it.

This has good action to it.

Pretty badass.

- Andrade vs. Cedric:
Maybe Carolina can hang out with Cedric now that Sin Cara's trying to leave.

This is nice. Both men have strong points.

Glad to see Andrade win again.

- Black promo:
Man, he's really going in circles. He needs something to do.

- Lana/Rusev/Lashley:
This is insane.

Imagine thinking this is what WWE needed to compete with AEW.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAA WHAT THE FUCK

Oh people are going to remember this angle for years.

Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.

- Rowan squash:
Well that was fun! Glad he's not disappearing.

- Post-match:
We'll see what crazy idea they have for this.

- Raiders vs. Andrews/Flash:
Cool to see some cameos on the show.

Fun combination of styles.

Good while it lasted. Not a total squash!

- Ricochet/Orton:
At least Ricochet knows Orton can't be trusted.

- Orton/Ricochet/Carrillo vs. OC:I like the story on the face(?) team.

Damn Humberto loves springboards, huh?

I like this overall.

Nice RKO counter.

Everyone looks good here.

Interesting ending.

- Post-match:
That was pretty fun.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment