Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 11/20/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- N. Jackson vs. Fenix:
Good work early.

Both men are impressive as always.

Impressive stuff on the ropes.

Ha. Of course they're doing a billion superkicks.

OUCH that German to the apton.

That was a hell of a finish.

- Post-match:
Nice to remind us he's still a heel.

- Britt vs. Shida:
I like this early.

I really like Shida.

Solid work here.

Good work.

- Dark Order video:
Well that was something. I am glad to see some character building.

- Battle royal:
AEW is starting to make "clustermess battle royal" one of their signatures.

Amazing to see Billy Gunn wrestling on TV in 2019.

This is a wild combination of workers, for sure.

Hahaha lots of involvement in this one.

Christ who ISN'T going to interfere?

I liked Ford's interference.

HAHAHAHAHA what the fuck is with this match rule? Very TNA.

- Jericho announcement:
AEW is all over the place, content-wise.

AEW's standards for a heel are very low. If WWE scripted this promo, fans would hate it.

I do like the build for Scorpio.

Good beatdown of SCU.

Hmmm.... SCU and Jurassic Express vs. Inner Circle?

Is Hager not allowed to wrestle or something?

- Luchasaurus vs. Avalon:
Well at least that was quick.

- PnP vs. Party:
Nice work so far.

Hahhaah I love this suplex spot.

Interesting teamwork from PnP.

Impressive work here.

Good enough.

- Post-match:
Oh wow! Pretty cool return.

- Omega promo:
This was good. I like the long-term build.

- Moxley vs. Allin:
Oh I love this already.

It's cool to see Moxley in a different element. Not used to him being the bigger man.

I really like the story here.

They could have a really fun PPV hardcore match.

Damn that bodybag beatdown was pretty good.

I'm all for the Allin hype.

NICE coffin drop counter. I loved that.

Cool ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment