Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2019

NXT Reax - 11/20/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Becky/Rhea:
Well that's definitely a major appearance.

NXT continues to feel more important with these appearance.

Fun shade at Bayley.

Oooooooh. That's definitely not Shayna.

Rhea is such a badass.

- Becky vs. Rhea:
This is good so far. I like Rhea's physicality.

Pretty solid so far.

Well that was good while it lasted. I hope there's a rematch someday.

- Post-match:
Could we be in for a STRAIGHT UP TAG TEAM MATCH????

- KLR video:
I look forward to seeing her.

- Kona/Ricochet/Riddle:
Plenty of cameos on this show!

- Riddle vs. Ricochet:
NICE SSP counter.

Wow. Impressive stuff here.

Dang they really are bringing everyone.

- Post-match:
Good work here.

Balor vs. Riddle should be fun.

- KOR/Fish vs. Revival:
That was a nice stretch to lead to commercial.

Yeah this is what we needed.

Hell of a tag match here.

Nice to remember what The Revival can do.

Both teams look really good here.

I like the story here.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Great work!

- Raiders/Sons:
Oh yeah the Sons are losing that battle.

- Shayna/Rhea:
That was HYYYYYYYPE.

- KLR vs. Dakota:
I see why KLR has such hype.

This is pretty good.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIIICE. I loved the Io/Kairi spot.

That was badass.

- Raiders vs. Blake/Cutler:
Oh yeah the Sons are in trouble.

The Sons are good in the ring, but they could use something else to make them stand out more.

Honestly I'm surprised the Raiders didn't steamroll them.

This is pretty nice.

Cool Frankensteiner spot.

Pretty good ending.

- Cole promo:
Big weekend for him.

- Cole vs. Dijakovic:
This is really good already.

I like how these two work together.

Pretty intense.

I loved the Panama Sunrise spot.

I'm really enjoying this.

NIIIIIICE ending. This show has been great.

- Post-match:
Haha UE's in danger.

This is wild! I'm loving the build to Survivor Series. It feels major.

This is really badass.

NICE Cole/Seth spot.

Absolutely amazing. I loved this.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment