Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Full Gear Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's AEW PPV.
-- Buy In:
- Tag team video package:
I really like how this set up the two teams involved.

- Taz on commentary:
Tony Khan: How many commentators should we have? AEW: Yes.

- Bea vs. Baker:
Good psychology so far.

This isn't bad.

Eh. I don't dislike Britt. I'm just not enough of a fan for the push she's getting.

- Post-match:
Oh man, poor Bea. Loses her Stardom title and now this?

It is fun to see Kong again. Bea vs. Kong could be interesting.

-- Full Gear:
- Bucks vs. PnP:
Who would have thought the Bucks would go first on an AEW PPV?

Nice followup with RnR.

Hahah I liked that opening punch spot.

Interesting submission spot.

OUCH that missed kick hitting the post.

Good story with the hurt leg.

Lots of impressive stuff here.

Eeeewwwww didn't need to see that gum spot.

WHOA. Really didn't expect the Bucks to lose here.

- Post-match:
HOLY SHIT even RnR are doing spots in 2019.

- Page vs. Pac:
These two always work together well.

I like Pac's mean side.

Ouch that brain buster.

Pretty solid work here.

I liked that! Both men looked good.

- Janela vs. Spears:
Another good contrast of styles.

I like Spears' old school psychology.

I liked that a good deal. Blanchard is a great addition.

- Kip/Ford:
We'll see how this works out.

- Sky/Kazarian vs. Party vs. Luchas:
Another frantic tag match.

VINTAGE AEW tag division.

Impressive spectacle as always.

Fine enough.

- Post-match:
TWO PENTAGONS BRO WHAT A SWERVE.

Good to continue (?) the SCU/Luchas feud.

- Riho vs. Emi:
Fine so far.

I like the contrast in this one.

Pretty solid overall.

- Title match judges:
I like this. It adds some legitimacy to the new world title.

- Jericho vs. Cody:

Yeah this one's going to have a "methodical" pace for sure.

OH MY GOD that missed dive.

OK I like the doctor stoppage angle.

This isn't bad.

Haha fun stuff from Hager.

I like the structure here. Good counters.

I'm enjoying the counters. They're making less mean more.

Ahhhhhhh that was going pretty well.

- Post-match:
WHAT WHAT A HUGE SHOCK NO ONE SAW THIS COMING.

Looks like Cody's dropping down to midcard level to feud with another friend.

- Omega vs. Moxley:
Oh this is intense already. I like it.

Damn. Crazy stomp spot.

Yeah Vince won't love this "blood and guts."

Weird that Moxley tried for years to show he was more than this style, but now he's back at it. He probably was ready to have fun, though.

OOOUUUCCCHHHHHHH those mousetraps.

OH MY GOD they're not holding anything back. Moxley's out to kill him.

Wow. They're making the most of the concept, for sure.

Ouccchhhhh that glass.

Yeah this is actually hard to watch.

Who even comes up with this crazy shit????

Crazy, crazy match here.

They're putting themselves through a lot in this one.

All that for a match that didn't even count!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment