Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 12/11/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Moxley vs. Reynolds:
Great.

- Post-match:
Also fun. I like Raw and Dynamite having dedicated squash matches.

- Moxley/Inner Circle:
I mean they pretty much have to acknowledge they've feuded before, right?

Intriguing idea since Moxley isn't 100% a babyface.

- Cody/QT vs. B & B:
Yeah I don't think QT's going to get the job done.

Hey, QT's lasted longer than I expected.

Good story so far. Old school psychology.

I like Cody's fire here.

Yeah I wonder if MJF's regretting this choice; QT's not bad at all here.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Now this could be a fun team. I love their history paying off.

- MJF promo:
WOW SO INNOVATE HEEL OF THE MILLENNIUM.

Well MJF gave in pretty easily. Hopefully he has something else up his sleeve.

- Dark Order recruitment:
I like this crossover! AEW's doing a really good job with consistent storytelling.

- Swole vs. Emi:
This is definitely a contrast, which I like.

This is pretty good.

Hahhaa that mic stand spot.

Emi's interesting, for sure.

This is good.

Fine match!

- Pac interview:
I guess they're setting up the next Lights Out match.

- Kip/Spears vs. Omega/Page:
I like the Elite teamwork here.

Good work so far.

Hey Penelope does wrestle!

Whoa. Didn't expect the interference.

Good win for Kenny and the Hangman.

- Brandi promo:
This has been weird. AEW has quite a few odd things going on these days.

- Sammy vs. Luchasaurus:
I like Sammy's style.

This is a good contrast.

Honestly maybe a little TOO disparate to be solid. Kind of a mess.

- Post-match:
Eh. Fine enough to build Jericho vs. Jungle Boy.

- PPV announcement:
As cringe as the name is, that's an interesting concept for a PPV. Doing the show there combats how frequently they run that town.

- Bucks vs. PnP:
I liked the start here.

Pretty fun so far.

This definitely has good energy.

Lots of tables getting destroyed!

I like how many people are involved here, although it is starting to feel like every AEW angle spills out into crazy brawls.

Quite a few bells and whistles here. They're going all out.

Haha poor refs.

Crazy match. Can't help but think this was purposefully on the show before TLC.

Great work all around.

- Post-match:
Just a matter of time before this match was setup, but it's what fans want.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment