Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Final Battle Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's ROH PPV.
-- Hour One (preshow):
- Castle/Hendry vs. 2G1T:
Not bad so far.

I like the story here.

Fine match to start the show!

- Love interview:
Fine work here.

- Shelley/Colt:
Very interesting acknowledgement of talents leaving.

Right? Crazy they don't use Colt more.

Colt should 100% find it odd that he's not used given all he's accomplished inside and outside ROH.

That was great!

- Kenny vs. Titus:
I can't help but think this is Rhett's last match.

I like the story with Titus' family at ringside.

I liked Rhett using Kenny's finisher.

The right man won.

- Bouncers interview:
Yeah this isn't getting me thrilled to watch more ROH.

- Maff vs. Cobb:
This should be enjoyable.

I love hoss battles.

This is very fun.

Very glad we're seeing this. It's a battle.

That was a lot of fun!!

-- Final Battle:
- Scurll/Flip vs. Bandido/Flamita:
Solid start here.

Enjoyable teamwork from both sides.

Hot action. I love it.

They're putting on a clinic.

I like how this is all coming together.

Yep, that loss probably tells you Marty's finishing up this weekend.

- Taven vs. Vincent:
Good physicality here.

I love the energy in this one. Feels like they're trying to get noticed, as they should be after it's been so long since we've had an ROH event.

I'm impressed with both men here.

Vincent's putting himself on the map.

I'd like to see this set up some crazy gimmick match.

- Post-match:
Looks like we've got a new team.

That was cool as hell.

- Bully vs. Haskins:
The sooner we get through this the better.

Bully's definitely looking vicious here.

Wow. This one's all Bully.

The Bully Ray Vanity Project will continue until ROH is doing shows in front of 20 people.

This is pretty hardcore.

I mean, seriously. They're really showcasing Bully in this one. I get that the idea is to make Haskins look resilient against someone with some name value, but I don't know if that's what the ROH audience wants.

I enjoyed the ending. I doubt this is the end of Bully though.

- Shelley vs. Cabana:
Solid so far.

Yeah that was quick. Maybe we'll see a longer version at some point. Can't help but think this was trimmed for the Bully match.

- Manic vs. Love:
Yaaayyyyy Allure getting killed.

Wow yeah Manic looks like a beast here.

Pretty decisive.

- Taylor vs. Lee:
Oh I love this already.

I'm impressed with both men.

This is great!

I liked the chain spot a lot.

Shane looks strong here.

I really enjoyed this.

- Briscoes vs. Lethal/Gresham:
Very glad Lethal was able to work this show.

This is quite good, as expected.

ROH can absolutely still deliver.

This is really good.

Awesome! Glad to see something fresh in the division.

- Rush vs. PCO:
I love this being a big battle.

Very physical. I like it.

I love these two. Fun combination.

This is wild.

Hahahahaha fun to see Destro.

Amazing battle here.

This is a spectacle, for sure.

Damn. Surprised at that ending. Makes me think Rush isn't sticking around. I hope he's headed for something bigger if that's the case.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment