Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 12, 2019

NXT Reax - 12/11/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Cole promo:
Ah I love this man.

- Lio vs. Angel:
I like this. It's personal.

I love how the pants are used.

Garza's got a lot of potential. He's nice here.

I'm very impressed here.

I loved the story of the slingshot cutter, with Angel avoiding two and hitting his own.

This is quite smooth.

Both men look good here.

I almost always pop for someone using their opponent's signature move.

Hahahaha Angel escaping because of his pants.

Very, very good.

- Shayna promo:
She is SO good.

I'm excited for their clash.

- Finn promo:
I like Finn's logic here.

Good stuff.

- Angel promo:
OH WOW that's cool!

- Grimes/Kushida:
I like Cameron trying to put himself on the map.

- Grimes vs. Raul:
Impressive athleticism.

Cool enough.

- Post-match:
And the feud continues!

- Mia interview:
Good stuff. She's motivated.

- Banks vs. Ryker:
Another NXT UK crossover.

I like Ryker's physicality here.

Not bad at all!

- Kai vs. Yim:
Oh yeah Mia's out for more than a pinfall.

I like this so far.

I like how these two work together.

This is quite good.

I like evil Dakota.

- Post-match:
NICE! the battle continues.

I would be all for this being added to TLC.

- Lee promo:
This man has a big opportunity. He's earned it.

- Breezango vs. Singhs:
The Singhs are getting to appear on a lot of different shows!

These four need to have some comedy segments together.

Good work to make Breezango a serious team.

- Rhea interview:
She could have a pretty big win in her future.

- Kayden vs. Bianca:
I like this so far.

Good work!

- Ciampa promo:
Glad everyone got to talk before their big match.

Good work.

- Lee vs. Ciampa vs. Balor:
Hot start as expected.

Good work from all three men.

This is a car crash in the best possible way.

I like how these styles are coming together.

Lee having that much power AND agility is amazing.

Crazy side Russian leg sweep spot.

This has been put together amazingly well.

Very, very wild match.

Seriously anyone could take this.

I'm loving all of this!

Very, very good. Balor vs. Cole is TLC worthy, but I guess having it on NXT TV is more important.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment