Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/3/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Elgin promo:
That was good. I look forward to his rebound.

- Edwards vs. Cage:
I love Cage's power, and Eddie can work with anyone.

This is quite good.

Fun.

- Post-match:
Fine setup for more action.

- Edwards vs. Cage vs. Elgin:
Damn. Cage over here pulling out dives.

This is nice! I like how their styles go together.

Solid work here.

Everyone looks good in this one.

I'm loving this.

Amazing athleticism.

I loved that.

- Rascalz/Trey's mom:
The Impact Variety Show continues.

- Moose promo:
More fun from Moose, although I think they're running the idea in the ground.

- ODB/Taya:
ODB is about as "TNA" as you can get.

Good babyface moment.

Good heel moment from Taya.

This will continue, I expect.

- Sami/Tessa:
I like Sami's direction here well enough. I do think his character's gone about as far as it can go, though.

- Ace/Scum vs. Rascalz:
Solid enough work here.

Every flashy match is running together for me.

Of course Ace is into Trey's mom.

- Grace/ODB:
I liked that.

- Swinger/Ryan:
That would be a really fun pairing.

- RVD/Katie/Tommy/Rhino:
Rob Van Chad is much more fun than babyface stoner guy.

This is incredible. We needed dick RVD as a gimmick before now.

YES RVD isn't tied down to ECW nostalgia.

That was SO good. RVD doesn't try too hard to be edgy (unlike someone else who uses three initials in AEW).

- Swann/Mack/North:
Haha I love The North's politicking.

- Bahh interview:
Fine enough.

- Mitchell/Suzie/Havok:
I mean at least this is a change for Suzie.

- Swinger vs. Petey:
Hahah I like Swingere here.

This is pretty good.

Hahahaha Swinger hoping for the save.

Fun stuff.

- ODB vs. Taya:
Vintage ODB.

Not really my style of match.

This might have been better if it didn't follow Swinger's comedy.

Not bad.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment