Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 12/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Dustin/Bucks vs. Guevara/PnP:
Well it didn't take long for this to have everyone involved.

OK, the Northern Lights spots were funny.

Good IC suplex spot.

Surreal to see "Goldust" working in a new promotion doing his spots in 2019. He hasn't overstayed his welcome, though.

Rhodes being too winded from the powerslams was FUNNY. He's good.

This is an interesting match for sure!

A lot of fun in this one.

- Fenix vs. Trent?:
Right to another potentially flashy match. Bold.

Pretty good so far.

I like this one.

Both men look good here.

I liked that! Good work from both.

- Cody promo:
I really, really wonder what his future holds if he can't go for the title.

Man, it's been a tough run for Cody, huh?

Very funny shot at MJF's Crossrhodes.

Wow, Cody's flexing pretty hard right now. I like his character.

- Janela/Moxley:
I'm looking forward to this.

- Order video:
Well this does feel relevant.

- Nyla vs. Leva:
I'm completely fine with the librarians being used as fodder.

That was cool!

- Post-match:
More good build for Nyla.

- Jericho/Express:
Jericho's obsessed with reminding everyone WWE exists.

Staaaaaaaaaale.

I definitely don't dislike the "Jericho works with talents who haven't gotten big breaks before AEW" tour.

- Shida vs. Statlander:
I guess her thing is doing cartwheels.

I like this for the most part.

Wow. Didn't expect Shida to lose clean. I hope for their sake they've signed Statlander.

- Post-match:
Well that was a thing that happened.

- Daniels vs. Penta:
Not bad at all.

HAHAHAHAA WHAT WAS THAT MOONSAULT HOLY SHIT

Interesting use of the mic stand.

Good ending.

- Texas Street Fight next week:
That should really be good!

- Butcher/Blade/Bunny:
I like this. It's a new side of Allie.

- Moxley vs. Janela:
I like this.

Moxley has some good energy and viciousness.

That was a good ending.

- Post-match:
Just a matter of time before Moxley and Jericho clash for the title, which has the obvious implication that the two best wrestlers in AEW are former WWE guys.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment