Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2019

TLC Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Lashley/Lana:
DAMN Lana went in on Otunga.

I like how this is set up.

Lana mad as hell.

That was really good.

- Revival:
Another great integration. Of course The Revival want to be talked about more than AOP.

BASED. I would watch them face Harlem Heat.

- Andrade vs. Humberto:
Nice start.

I like how these two work together.

Glad this is getting time. They both look good here.

That was nice!

- Post-match:
I'm fine with Aleister and Andrade colliding with Vega joining Black.

- Black promo:
Interesting. I like Murphy, but I think Black's had bigger opponents.

-- TLC:
- Fun House:
Glorious.

- Big E/Kofi vs. Revival:
This should be fun.

I like this so far.

I loved that crossbody spot.

Yeah the problem with doing a ladder match on a TLC event is making sure chairs aren't used.

WOW what a belly-to-belly.

OH MY GOD Poor Big E.

I like the idea of damaging The Revival's legs so they can't climb.

Really cool springboard DDT spot.

This is good.

Holy shit that Big Ending.

That was good!

- Corbin interview:
Based King burying Twitter geeks.

- Black vs. Murphy:
I loved that start to make Aleister's finisher look good.

Smooth work to start.

Hahaha Murphy stealing the jacket.

Black's got a lot going for him.

That was good.

- Rusev interview:
I love it hahaha.

- Raiders/Karl/Luke:
Love it. Made perfect sense.

- Raiders vs. Karl/Luke:
I like the Raiders' teamwork.

Erik and Ivar are good.

Solid so far.

That was good! The ending didn't feel like BS.

- Post-match:
Hahahaa I loved the use of KFC.

- Miz interview:
Good work.

- Pre-match:
Oh I love this already.

- Reigns vs. Corbin:I love the physicality.

Hahahahaaha Corbin not using a table to spite the fans. I love him.

I'm liking this.

I really wonder how different this would be if Roode was here.

Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Handcuffs.

I stand corrected. Tables, Ladders, Chairs, Handcuffs, and Kendo Sticks.

Glad Roman didn't overcome all those odds. Something tells me he'll eliminate all these men to win the Rumble, though.

- Bray vs. Miz:
Bray has been amazing in this role.

Miz finally getting to get out his aggression.

A DQ ending on TLC will not go over well.

Well this is definitely different from the other matches on the card.

Odd match!

- Post-match:
This is some crazy performance art.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS

That was definitely memorable.

- Rusev vs. Lashley:
I like this so far.

Usual table match psychology.

Again, a hardcore match with more than the table involved.

Well that was fun while it lasted. So much for Rusev winning, though.

- Profits et al:
I liked that a lot! Everything fit together well.

- Kabukis vs. Flair/Becky:
Really cool that this is headlining.

Damn. They're abusing Kairi.

They're getting vicious. I love it.

Oh shit that rebounding chair.

Poor Sane is always the little sister.

This is really good.

Man every hardcore item is coming into play on this show. I'm good with it, though. It adds variety.

This is a real battle. Glad to see it.

They're out to show how tough they are here.

I loved the doubleteam in the chair.

Lots of carnage here!

They are going HARD in this one.

This is an absolute war.

I loved that ending!


- Post-match:
YESSSSSSSS

HOLY SHIT that's how you end a show!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment