Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2019

NXT Reax - 12/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Mauro returns:
Glad to see it.

- Dain promo:
Good way to start the show.

- Dain vs. Dunne:
I love the hot start.

Killian can move for a big guy.

I like what both men are showing here.

Nice physicality here.

I like how these two work together.

Good power from Dain.

Good ending.

- Kai interview:
I like the fresh side of Dakota.

- UE/Lee/Ciampa:
I love UE's viewpoint.

Survivor Series weekend really made big things happen for NXT.

I loved the line about GIFs.

Fun stuff to continue the angles.

- Xia promo:
Her profile is growing.

- Kushida promo:
Cool stuff to re-establish him.

- Shayna vs. Xia:
I like these kicks.

That was good while it lasted.

- Ohno promo:
Good setup for Rumble weekend.

- Cutler/Blake vs. Alanis/Ruff:
Nice, efficient win.

- Post-match:
I liked that.

- Dakota/Rhea/Mia/Horsewomen:
Payback!

The Dakota/Yim stuff was pretty fun.

I didn't figure Shayna was far behind.

Rhea looked strong there, but ultimately the odds were unsurmountable.

- Finn video:
I like this new side of him.

- Scott video:
Nice. He's already got good things going for him.

- Ohno vs. Riddle:
I like the mat work here.

They're telling a good story here.

Very smooth work.

Solid match. Of course Ohno lost.

- Kushida/Raul/Grimes:
OK that was cool as hell.

- Kushida vs. Grimes:
Glad to see Kushida again.

Not bad for the time it had. Both men got to show their strengths.

- Cole/KOR/Strong vs. Ciampa/Lee/Dominik:
I liked that start.

This is nice. Dijakovic seems to be getting smoother.

I like the action in this one.

Solid match here.

Wow, Finn. Couldn't you wait until the match ended?

That was a cool finishing stretch.

- Post-match:
That should be great!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment