Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Main Event and ROH Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the most recent Main Event and ROH TV.

-- Main Event:
- Natalya vs. Logan:
This is a good start.

This has nice physicality.

Good work!

- Cedric vs. Mojo:
I like this side of Mojo.

This is good work!

Fine match overall.

-- ROH:
- Note:
Given the extreme lack of interest in ROH TV lately from other outlets, to the point of dropping coverage, this will be the last episode that gets full coverage.

- Bully/Flip/Haskins:
ROH dropping Bully Ray on camera and behind the scenes would be addition by subtraction going into 2020. No one wants to see him in either place.

I mean I like Flip here at least.

MAYBE Final Battle will be the end of this.

- PJ vs. Bateman:
This is pretty good.

I liked that! I'm curious if they expect PJ to leave when his contract ends in a few months and that's why he lost here.

- Silas/Woods:
OK that was funny.

- Taylor promo:
The Shane Taylor ROH Farewell Tour continues.

- Hausen promo:
We're in a weird place here.

- Taylor vs. Hausen:
Taylor destroying him.

Wow yeah sure glad I decided to cover this match.

Hardly a reason to watch ROH TV. I hope Taylor finds something better for 2020.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment