Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 12/27/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Corbin/Roman:
Corbin throwing serious shade at the family men.

RIGHT? Fans want new names being pushed but not the one man in this picture who hasn't been world champion.

Corbin spitting straight FACTS about beating Roman twice.

Yeah this feud's not over. I expect it to continue in the Rumble.

- Corbin backstage:
Ha. I like his logic there.

- Braun/Big E/Kofi vs. Shinsuke/Cesaro/Sami:
Very impressive European uppercut spot.

I'm really liking the Nakamura/Cesaro pairing. They're starting to gel well.

This is nice.

Haha Sami's not getting in the ring at all if he can help it.

This is quite good.

Ha. There's your holiday integration.

- Post-match:
OH MY GOD.

AMAZING. Yes you can say it killed Braun as a serious threat but it was pretty funny.

- Pearce interview:
I guess he's a default authority figure now? Fine by me.

- Corbin update:
Well that changed things! I like the followup.

- Sonya/Mandy/Otis:
Not bad to continue their silly angle.

- Carmella promo:
Glad she got to speak instead of going into her match cold.

- Mandy vs. Carmella:
Glad Mandy's taking this seriously.

Wow. Surprised to see Carmella win. Match was decent.

- Sheamus promo:
Christ dude when are you actually going to wrestle? I do like the hype, though.

- Bryan vs. Miz:
Yeah Bryan being better at the Greco-Roman knuckle lock was a given.

That was solid while it lasted. Can't say I'm surprised it ended like it did.

- Post-match:
That was cool. This relationship has been built well.

- Corbin interview:
I like the running story throughout the show.

Hahahaha I like how it's all fitting together.

- Moment of Bliss:
Lacey makes a pretty obvious babyface, without changing her character.

I like Lacey being aware of how things usually go.

That was all good!

- Lacey/Dana vs. Sasha/Bayley:
Solid so far.

I liked that.

- Mandy/Dolph:
YOU MONSTER WHAT A HEEL

- Ali promo:
I am sssoooo ready for his push to resume.

- Otis fruitcake:
I'm pressing F so hard right now.

- Bryan vs. Miz vs. Corbin:
Very good to see Bryan able to do dives and the like again.

Good so far.

I like the Miz and Bryan interactions given Miz taking his moves and such.

Weird figure four spot, but, you know, innovative.

Everyone looks good here.

Haha can't say I didn't expect a run-in.

I like the story of Corbin and Roman fighting through the building to write them off.

This is nice. As expected Miz and Bryan work together well.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Also good to continue the build.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment