Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Raw Reax - 12/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Divorce Court:
I'm curious if they wrap this angle up at TLC given how it's been received.

I'd be great with someone debuting/returning to take care of Lana and join Rusev's side.

This is such a bizarre angle.

OK fighting over the dog was funny.

Phew. We finally get a match set up out of it.

- Owens/Rey:
Owens has guts going after them.

Owens and Rey vs. AOP could be good, though of course Rey's a little busy with the OC right now.

- Drew/M. Hardy:
I loved the Matt burial. Job him out through February so he can go make "ironically" bad videos in AEW.

Nice.

- Drew vs. M. Hardy:
GOOD. Nice to see Drew built up.

- Becky/Flair:
That was good. They're not buddy-buddy.

- Owens backstage:
Hey at least Rawley got to be on Raw!

- Raiders promo:
We'll see who answers!

- Raiders vs. Profits:
Cool!

Nice work from the challengers.

This is a good showcase for both sides.

Good match!

- Post-match:
Interesting way to move to the next segment.

- Seth/Owens/AOP/Sami/Mojo:
Yeah Seth's totally willing to fight AOP by himself...

I like how this is playing out.

Fun response from Owens to AOP.

Weird to have Sami circumvent the rules, since it opens the doors for others to do the same.

Hahahaha I liked that use of Mojo.

Poor Mojo. Back to Main Event it is.

- Murphy promo:
Simple and effective.

- Black vs. Tozawa:
Good start here.

OUCH that dive counter.

Nice work!

- Humberto/Andrade/Vega:
Interesting enough.

- Liv video:
Kind of surprised to see her again. I'm curious how she'll be used and how far she can go.

- Andrade vs. Humberto:
I like Andrade's fire here.

This is pretty good.

Solid so far.

Uh-oh. Looks like there are issues between Andrade and Zelina.

- Post-match:
So, does Vega join Andrade?

- Rey promo:
Good babyface work.

- Owens backstage:
Wow AOP moves around, huh?

- Black promo:
Pretty good.

- Ryder vs. Murphy:
Good enough work here.

- Owens/AOP/Seth:
Haha I liked that fakeout.

NIIIIIIIICE. I love Heel Rollins.

Good angle here.

RIGHT?????? SETH DID NOTHING WRONG.

I like the idea the fans and Owens made Seth do this.

I love this association!

- Becky vs. Kabukis:
I know I've said it 100 times, but I'm really glad to see Kairi and Asuka shine.

I like the story here. Becky's game, but not mowing them over.

I LOVED Becky doing the Asuka Lock.

I love the champions' teamwork.

Haha Asuka and Kairi looking out for each other.

Good work. They didn't do the "champs were about to lose" spot.

Welp looks like we're in for a TLC match!

- AJ promo:
I'm enjoying this run.

- Becky/Flair/Kabukis:
BADASS. I love it.

- Rowan squash:
GOD YOU MONSTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?????

They've done a really good job with this.

- Kabukis interview:
I like the champions laying down the challenge for once.

- Flair/Becky:
That's really good.

- Profits promo:
Fun enough. I loved The Friend and Ms. line.

- AJ vs. Rey:
Good enough so far.

These two work together well.

I loved Luke sacrificing himself.

Interesting direction.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment