Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/10/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- RVD vs. Rhino:
As much as I've loved RVD as a character, it's good to see him wrestled, too.

This is much more interesting than previous RVD work.

I'm liking this.

Ha. Great use of Katie.

- Post-match:
ECW talents are going to be feuding at 75, I swear.

- Callihan promo:
Pretty good to set up multiple angles.

Sami vs. Shamrock should be interesting.

- Moose vs. Acey:
I like this start.

Interesting combination here.

Nice Pounce spot.

Good work! Acey looked good in defeat.

- Suzie/Mitchell:
Ooooooh. Interesting.

- Elgin promo:
Works for me!

- Bahh vs. Raj:
OK for what it is.

Maybe this is about to wrap up.

- Post-match:
Yeah I'm ready to say goodbye to the Singhs.

- Wrestlers' Court:
Literally what the fuck hahaha.

Hahahahaa.

This is AMAZING.

Wow. Didn't expect to see Bob Evans here.

Very, very crazy stuff.

Wild segment.

- Swann/Mack vs. oVe vs. SCUM vs. Trey/Dez:
Oh wow this is quite the chaotic battle.

I like all this so far.

Uh-oh. Mack's down.

Swann's a house of fire.

Everyone looks like they could win this one.

Good showcase here.

I loved that ending!

- Taya interview:
Blaaaaaaaah. This is getting old.

- Cage/RVD/Forbes:
I like Cage having focus and RVD breaking it up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH where has this version of RVD been for so long???? He's great.

- Tessa vs. Fulton:
Fulton looks like a BEAST here. Damn.

This is a mauling.

Can't say I didn't expect that kind of ending.

- Post-match:
God damn they're murdering Tessa.

Cool save from Shamrock.

Good setup for the next match.

- Sami vs. Shamrock:
I like this a lot.

They're doing a good job building Shamrock.

This is something.

Shamrock locked strong here.

- Post-match:
Interesting direction with oVe.

I love Fulton's power.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment