Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/17/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tenille vs. Grace:
Good so far.

Pretty even.

Kind of a surprising way to win.

- Post-match:
And this continues.

- Rhino/Moose:
Hahaha. Pretty fun.

- North/Mack/Swann:
I like how this story continues.

- TJP vs. Daga:
Good start.

I'm enjoying this.

This is smooth!

Really good work here.

- Post-match:
Eh. Kind of disappointing to follow such a good match with these geeks.

- RVD/Cage:
Fucking BASED. RVD is hilarious.

Heel RVD is one of the best things in wrestling right now.

AHHHHHHHHHH RVD refusing to do a highspot. I love it. Too few heels take that route now.

- Suzie/Rosemary/Mitchell/Havok:
Impact's spooky gimmicks are really running their course. This is the second time this show (the first was the Desis appearing) where I wanted to see Impact and ROH work together so they could have some fresh talents replacing things that are filling space.

- Rayne/Hogan/Taya:
Again, spinning tires.

- Page vs. Swann:
I like The North's antics.

This is enjoyable.

That was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Clever enough.

- Moose/Rhino:
Fine action.

- Ryan vs. Acey:
OK Acey hurting himself on the headbutt was funny. I haven't seen 300 Ryan matches so some of this still amusing to me.

Well that was something.

- Tessa interview:
Honestly they're kind of killing time here. Sami vs. Tessa is pretty much sold.

- Elgin backstage:
Fine enough.

- Austin vs. Petey:
I like how they're working together.

Solid work with the veteran and relative newcomer.

I liked that all well enough.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha.

Silly angle but effective.

- Sami/Tessa:
I like Callihan painting himself as the hero.

Natural for Callihan to attack her legacy.

I like Shamrock's involvement. They're definitely putting Blanchard with every past name they can.

I like this big fight.

Pretty good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment