Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 19, 2019

NXT Reax - 12/18/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Cole vs. Balor:
This should be special.

Smooth, as expected.

They're setting a good pace here.

This is good.

I liked the exchange of kicks.

Both men look game here.

This is nice.

Damn that apron spot was crazy.

This is badass!

Good ending to setup a triple threat.

- Post-match:
Oh I like this.

Haha damn they're going to tear Full Sail apart.

- Priest vs. Dain:
I'm enjoying Dain.

I like Dain's mean streak.

Pretty solid here. I like the story.

Nice athleticism from Damian.

Wow. That was good. I'm surprised Killian lost clean.

- Dusty Classic returning:
Fine by me.

- Kushida vs. Grimes:
I've missed Kushida wrestling.

This is nice! Smooth, quick action.

Oh yeah, Kushida's making up for lost time.

Both men look good here.

CRAZY Swanton spot.

They're playing off each other well.

Good work!

- Io vs. Santana:
Garrett's game.

This is good.

Glad to see Io making moves.

- Dunne vs. Banks:
More NXT UK!

Good start.

I like Dunne's brutality.

I like how these two styles go together.

I love this back and forth!

That was really good!

- Kai promo:
I like this side of her.

- Christmas matches:
Both sound good!

- Shayna vs. Rhea:
This is already fun. Both women get rough.

This is nice!

Can't say I didn't expect those two to show up.

This is pretty good. Rhea's going against the odds but they haven't turned her into your typical babyface.

I love Shayna's mean streak.

Uh oh. Referee's down.

Oh I like the chair involvement.

I love the long submission spot.

This is GOOD.

That was really, really badass.

- Post-match:
Really cool moment. NXT was stellar this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment