Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2019

TLC preview

Read on for my ideas for booking tonight's WWE Network special event.
- Raiders vs. Karl/Luke:
I'm looking at Raiders vs. AOP at WrestleMania, but this feud needs to go on a little longer. AJ's interference backfires so the Raiders retain. Karl and Luke want a rematch, but the Raiders insist they already had their chance, so that continues the friction.

- Black vs. Buddy:
I enjoy Buddy Murphy and want to see him used more, but it's too soon to beat Aleister. I like an eventual Aleister/AJ feud.

- Rusev vs. Lashley:
Rusev wins. I think Raw needs him pushed as a face after Seth's turn.

- Big E/Xavier vs. Revival:
No need for New Day to lose the title yet.

- Kabukis vs. Becky/Flair:
I honestly think this should main event. It's been a better feud than Roman vs. Corbin. I love Asuka and Kairi, but I think Charlotte and Becky should take this. It gives them something to do for a while before the inevitable singles match between them, presumably at WrestleMania.

- Bray vs. Miz:
Bray wins and we get some kind of Bryan tease.

- Roman vs. Corbin:
Roman wins. I guess THE BIG DAWG can face Sheamus next.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment