Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2019

Final Battle Fallout Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub special event.
- VE/Destro/LFI:
Very funny tongue-in-cheek from Marty. I hope he does go to AEW.

Honestly PCO winning the title is cool as hell. I see where there's criticism of it, though.

Wow. That feels like a very thrown together faction.

I'm curious if this is setting up a six-man tag team title match, and, if so, if Scurll will be part of it.

- Haskins vs. Hallowicked:
Good start.

This is smooth! I like it.

I'm impressed with both men here. I hope Hallowicked appears more.

That was nice!

- Savoy vs. Sakai:
Savoy's impressive, too.

Good work here.

I'm enjoying all of this.

Good! I hope Savoy's sticking around!

- Post-match:
NNNOOOOOOOOO

Oh. Oh. This is getting worse. You know you're out of tricks when you have to attack a woman to get heat. If anyone expected a big change in ROH Creative, this ain't it, chief.

- Gresham vs. Shelley:
Yessss I hope this gets more time than Colt's match.

I love this kind of match.

I enjoyed that a lot.

- Slex video:
Glad someone else new is coming in. ROH needs that badly.

- Bateman vs. Tracy:
This is starting well.

Very smooth work from Tracy.

I'm liking this.

Wait what.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat.

- Post-match:
Well this is a thing. I don't know if it's what ROH needed, though.

I do like Vincent. I just don't know if he should be leading a faction.

OK Ring of Horror is a good tagline.

- January 11 announcements:
That's a hot match to theoretically have people talking more about ROH. Or finish PCO's run so he Marty and Brody can go to AEW. No word on him re-signing.

- Briscoes vs. 2G1T:
I like how these teams play off each other.

The Briscoes are always great.

Everyone looks good in this one.

I loved that ending!

- Flip vs. Horus:
Good story here. It's paced well.

I like heel Flip.

I'm impressed here.

Good work!

- PCO/Scurll vs. Cobb/Maff:
I like this battle.

There's good action here.

HOLY SHIT that superplex.

Oh I'm liking this.

Good teamwork here.

This is impressive.

I continue to be very impressed with PCO.

PCO puts himself through a lot. Damn.

Interesting ending. Maybe Marty's not out the door just yet.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment