Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Raw Reax - 12/2/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- AOP interview:
Haha. I liked that.

- Seth/Owens/AOP:
I love that Seth didn't just switch to full on heel. He's giving plausible deniability. Good storytelling.

Oooooh. Interesting idea.

I like how these characters interact.

I also like Owens being here to fight.

- Owens/Lashley/Lana:
Man how many restraining orders is he getting?

That was a good setup for their match.

- Owens vs. Lashley:
Impressive work here.

I kind of want to see a Seth/Lashley/AOP faction now.

- Lashley/Rusev:
There's good continuity from one segment to another here.

Wow Rusev. Rude.

Yeah Lashley should sue!

- McIntyre vs. Tozawa:
I liked Drew telling him to leave and Akira's response.

Ouch that bump on the floor.

That was pretty good!

- Post-match:
Interesting shots at social media.

Ooooh. Interesting setup for the next feud.

This is an odd direction.

I do like the idea of Drew elevating himself against Orton.

I like how this is all fitting together.

Wow a lot of people are involved here.

Haha I liked Orton's response to their involvement. Keeps him a tweener.

- Black vs. Nese:
Solid showcase of athleticism. Glad to see Nese used.

- Buddy interview:
Good to continue their issue. I love how things are followed up on more often now.

- Almas vs. EY:
Glad to remember EY exists.

I'm glad Young got to show what he can do. Andrade looked great.

- 24/7 shenanigans:
Well that was a thing that happened!

- Seth interview:
More great stuff. I enjoy this character.

- Rowan vs. Jose:
They're getting Rowan's friend over here.

I love how serious Rowan is. He's on a tear.

- Post-match:
Building intrigue! I like it.

- Kabukis interview:
We're getting a lot of languages on Raw here!

- Kabukis vs. Charlotte:
I LOVE this side of Kairi and Asuka.

I like this. Charlotte looks like a natural babyface given the odds.

If Charlotte wins we riot.

I like the submissions here.

This is really good!

Good work!

- Flair interview:
Good. Less can be more with promos.

- Raiders squash:
Hahaha I loved one of them trying to leave.

Good work.

- Ricochet/Humberto/Rey:
I really liked Rey putting those two over.

- OC promo:
LOGIC AND CONTINUITY!

- Rey/Humberto/Ricochet vs. OC:
I'm loving the Humberto/Ricochet teamwork.

I like how they're all working together here.

Good stuff here.

Fun to see what everyone can pull off.

Everyone's delivering here.

NIIIIIIIICE ending. Holy shit that was cool.

- Post-match:
Good. This show had a lot of energy.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment