Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 12/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live.
-- FNSD:
- Corbin/Ziggler/Big E/Kofi:
Man, I wish that match was a dog collar match. Unless they're saving that for later.

I do like that they're consistently building Corbin (for now).

Haha Kofi responding that he lasted eight seconds. It's still amazing he didn't ask for a rematch and isn't going for Bray's title.

I swear if fans skipped WWE for 2019 they would be shocked that Kofi became champion and held it for six months. He's right back where he was.

Not bad at all!

- Corbin locker room:
That must be the unchaining we heard about.

- Alexa/Cross/F&D:
I like them getting to some action after the customary long talking segment.

- Alexa/Cross vs. F&D:
That was there. Maybe they're building Alexa and Nikki to face the Kabukis again?

- Sami/HM/Cesaro/Shinsuke:
AWKWARD. Sami is a practicing Muslim and doesn't eat pork.

Ham on a pole match at TLC?

- Revival vs. Shorty/Ali:
Smooth work so far.

I like the action in this one.

Everyone looked nice there.

- Bayley/Elias/Dana:
Sasha dropping a rap album would be amazing, in-character. Jillian Hall's gimmick comes to mind here.

I like how this tied together.

- Bayley vs. Dana:
Not bad to give Bayley some momentum. I popped for the Batista Bomb.

- Sheamus promo:
I liked that.

- Miz interview:
I'm very interested to see what's next for Bryan. Glad they didn't rush his return.

I really like this character development for Miz.

HOLY SHIT that was cool.

- Fun House:
I've really loved this character. He's convincingly unhinged.

- More Corbin/Ziggler:
Yeah The Big Dawg is on the hunt.

- HM vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:
Pretty good work.

Glad this is getting some time to develop.

Not bad at all.

- Corbin vs. Kofi:
Good enough while it lasted.

- Post-match:
HOLD UP PLAYAAAAAAAAAAA

- Corbin/Dolph vs. Kofi/Big E:
Another match that just existed to set something else up.

- Post-match:
BIG DAWG CLEANING HOUSE IN HIS YARD.

Not surprised Roman's not having trouble with them.

Hahahahah Roman beating everyone. No shock there. Bray better watch out.

-- 205 Live:
- Ariya vs. Raul:
Good work so far.

This is pretty impressive.

Solid all around.

- Wilde promo:
Damn. That's pretty heavy.

- Wilde squash:
I like this so far.

That was an impressive ending stretch.

- Special next week:
Normally I'd be all "this means they're canceling 205 Live!" but I don't see that coming so soon. They seem to care about using the hour to complement NXT.

- Burch vs. Nese:
I like this so far.

Nese has a lot going for him.

They're working together pretty well here.

They're going pretty big in this one.

That was impressive!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment