Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Raw Reax - 12/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/AOP:
I love this side of Seth!

Seth still thinks he's a babyface, which makes this even better.

- Karl/Luke promo:
Money. Simple, effective build.

- Raiders vs. Karl/Luke:
Good work already.

This is solid.

I liked that a lot!

- Rowan interview:
That was good.

- OC promo:
Glad they're following up Karl and Luke's big win.

Good setup for the main event.

- Rowan squash:
I love the selling of Rowan as a beast.

Fun stuff.

- Andrade/Vega interview:
Oooooh Charly went there.

I liked that. Again, wins and losses have meaning now!

- Liv promo:
I'm good with her being someone new. About time.

- Lashley/Lana:
This storyline keeps getting crazier.

Very weird!

- Truth promo:
I fucking love this.

- Gauntlet match:
-- Truth vs. Akira:
I like this combination.

Good to have the younger man get the win.

-- Post-segment:
That would have been an opportune time to become a new champion.

-- Akira vs. Ricochet:
I love this!

This is solid.

That was pretty fun.

-- Ricochet vs. M. Hardy:
I really hope Ricochet wins.

This is an interesting combination.

These two work together well. There's a nice contrast here.

That was also good.

-- Ricochet vs. Humberto:
Very impressive athleticism, as expected.

I'm enjoying this.

Nice of Zelina to stop by.

Both men look good here.

I'm liking this a lot.

That was all good!

-- Humberto vs. Andrade:
Oh. Interesting.

- Post-match:
Hahahahahhaahahahahaha I love Seth's reasoning.

I love this side of Seth!

- Seth/AOP interview:
Oooooh. Interesting.

- Orton promo:
Good sell of AJ's past.

- Purrazzo promo:
Oh nice we're finally going to see her do something.

- Asuka vs. Deonna:
I liked that start!

Oh Purrazzo messed with the wrong woman.

I love this! Deonna's game, but no match for Asuka.

That was badass.

- Becky interview:
Good wrinkle to this feud.

I'm all for another Becky-Asuka bout.

- Rey promo:
That was good. Things are being built well. Smackdown, take notes.

- Orton vs. AJ:
Good start.

I like the story here.

There's really solid psychology in this one.

I like how these two work together.

NICE RKO counter.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Looks like we're in for a STRAIGHT UP. SIX MAN. TAG TEAM MATCH. Good continuity.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment