Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2019

NXT Reax - 12/25/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Strong promo:
Simple but effective.

- Strong vs. Theory:
Oh I love this start.

I'm impressed so far.

Strong's really playing the veteran guide well.

Yeah, it feels like Strong's beating him pretty soundly.

OK now Theory's firing up.

This is quite good!

That was all good!

- Scott vs. Gallagher:
I like the contrast here.

I love Gallagher's focus on the arm.

I'm enjoying this.

There's a really solid story being told here.

- LeRae vs. Taynara:
I like this all so far.

These two work together pretty well.

Not bad at all!

- Ruas promo:
Ah looks like he's finally moving on from EVOLVE.

- Dijakovic vs. Reed:
Good back and forth so far.

Both men look good in this one.

This is good.

Nice even match.

I'm enjoying this. I hope we see more from Reed.

Good work!

- Worlds Collide main event:
YES. That's great.

- Belair promo:
Good to see her presumably getting back on track. I expect she'll face Rhea before too much longer.

- Bianca vs. Shotzi:
Shotzi seems pretty game.

NICE powerbomb spot.

This is pretty solid.

That was good! Shotzi looked good in defeat.

- Post-match:
Bianca spearing Sam needs to happen.

- Priest/Nese vs. Lee/Lio:
I like the combination here. Cruiserweights not being stuck in their own little place is good.

I love the Christmas involvement.

This is nice.

Good incorporation of everyone's styles.

OUCH that chokeslam to the apron.

This is pretty good.

That was a cool ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment