Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Raw Reax - 12/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Owens/Mojo:
Glad Mojo's not taking that beating without a response.

Wow. Mojo's bold!

- Owens vs. Mojo:
Looks like we're getting more TLC here.

Honestly I kind of expected this to last three minutes.

That was pretty great! Mojo looked credible for the time he had.

- Post-match:
I love Owens wanting the fans to see the beatdown.

- Owens/Seth/AOP:
I like this.

That was also good.

- Joe promo:
Well. Looks like he's coming for Seth et al.

- Truth/Akira:
And people thought Akira would never win a title on Raw!

- Lashley vs. Cedric:
I like this so far. Alexander's making the most of the situation.

This Lana storyline is surreal.

I'm liking this. Both men have clear strengths on display.

That was good!

- Seth interview:
I love that he sees his actions as justified and has reasons for them.

- More Truth/Akira:
No title change yet!

- McIntyre vs. Ryder:
That was good.

- Post-match:
I really like how they're building him.

Great stuff.

- Becky/Kabukis:
I like Lynch being motivated to make something happen.

Becky vs. Asuka could really be great.

Wow we're learning a lot of Japanese tonight.

- Black squash:
Nice!

- Post-match:
I liked that.

- Murphy squash:
Another good showcase.

- Post-match:
Good to continue their feud.

- Rey interview:
That was good!

- Ricochet vs. Nese:
This is pretty cool.

Pretty good!

- Even more Truth/Akira:
Maybe Tozawa will make it out of New York as champion!

- Flair vs. Green:
Nice to see another WWEPC talent get some TV time.

That wasn't bad at all.

- Truth/Akira/Santa:
Ahh. Great times.

- Liv video:
I'm somewhat curious how this goes.

- Orton/Raiders vs. OC:
Good work so far.

I like the teamwork from both sides.

AJ's a fun heel.

Good story focusing on the body part.

This is heating up.

Nice ending! A clean win for the heels.

- More Truth/Akira/Santa:
Some really crazy stuff here.

- Rowan promo:
This is definitely unique.

- Profits promo:
More craziness. This show certainly has some personality.

- Rowan squash:
I like that Rowan's opponents know the deal with the cage.

I especially like Rowan's brutality to defend his friend.

- Even more Truth/Akira/Santa:
Of course it goes back to Truth. Not really upset, though.

Yeah refs are on overtime with this title!

- Rusev promo:
Right? Rusev should be thankful Lashley's getting Lana out of his life.

- Rusev vs. Jose:
I liked that.

- Post-match:
Well. Interesting. Didn't see that coming. I wonder what it means for Jose.

- Seth interview:
Not bad at all.

- Rey vs. Seth:
Good work so far. I like how they work together.

This is pretty good.

Well. So much for a conclusive ending.

- Post-match:
Oh I like how they used Joe here.

I really love how this all fitting together. Good ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment