Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 12/18/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Omega/Page vs. Luchas:
Not shocked they're starting hot.

Good Pentagon/Page spot.

This is pretty nice.

Omega looks like a star here.

This is pretty solid, as expected.

Everyone looks good in this one.

I'm really enjoying this.

Page is delivering big.

Oh yeah, this is building Page for sure.

I'm very impressed with this action.

Very big match!

- Post-match:
Oh yeah this one's going to end in a match between the two. AEW can indeed tell stories.

Nice moment from Pac.

I liked that. The story continued well.

- Cody/Allin vs. Butcher/Blade:
I like the story early.

Haha nice homage to Goldust.

This is going well.

Classic tag psychology here.

I loved the blind tag spot.

This is all solid.

That was good!

- Kong/Brandi:
Interesting enough.

- Kong squash:
I like the building of talents with squash matches here. They didn't assume we had already seen Kong's dominance elsewhere.

- Post-match:
This is an interesting direction.

- J. Boy interview:
He's got a BIG opportunity on this show. Good for him.

- Jericho vs. J. Boy:
BAH GAWD MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS KID.

Classic story of cocky champion vs. fired up challenger.

So is Hager ever going to wrestle? Damn.

I love Jericho picking up the pace as time continues.

I like the story here. A lot.

Great ending. I'm sure Jericho will be able to rebound.

- Post-match:
Oh I guess it's continuing.

- More Jericho vs. J. Boy:
Honestly I think they should have ended it at ten minutes.

- Jericho interview:
Eh. I think they gave Jericho a little too much screen time.

- SCU/Luchas:
Fine to continue their feud. AEW integrates everything very well.

- Baker vs. Statlander:
I'm a little split on Kris' gimmick.

Not bad so far.

This is getting to be a solid match.

Wow. Good work. Kris is on the map!

- Post-match:
I guess Kris isn't moving to a title match just yet.

- Spears/Tully:
That's intriguing! I'm curious where this will end up.

- Bucks promo:
Good stuff.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Bucks:
Good start.

Oh yeah, impressive athleticism as expected.

Wowwww that hurricanrana spot.

Yeah they're going hard here.

Both teams look good in this one.

I like how this is going.

I loved Matt playing possum.

Good clean win!

- Post-match:
Nice! Glad this is paying off and that Dark Order has new recruits.

Wow. Looks like The Elite will face Dark Order rather than Inner Circle.

Important angle here.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment