Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 12/6/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live.
-- FNSD:
- MizTV:
I love the long-term character arc with Bryan and Miz.

Probably good not to rush Bryan's return. Bray vs. Miz works.

This is good. It doesn't feel like they're just going through the motions of the feud of the month.

- Miz/Maryse:
I like the stakes here.

- Mandy vs. Alexa:
Hahaha that eyelashes spot.

Eh. Not bad.

- Dana/Drake/Elias:
Wow they're actually referencing the Batista thing on TV. Maybe not the best idea if he's not going to appear. Why remind people of stars who aren't present anymore?

Yeah not feeling this angle, but at least they're giving TV time to the undercard.

Well at least Drake is fired up about it.

Shorty D incoming?

Eh. It was a thing that happened.

- Miz/Fiend:
Whoa. Bray with the mind games.

Good stuff overall.

- Contenders' elimination match:
-- Ali/G vs. Revival vs. Gran/Lince vs. HM:
Nice start.

I liked the Tucker/Lince spot.

This is pretty good!

Oh. Dang. I enjoyed LHP here.

-- Ali/G vs. Revival vs. HM:
This is pretty solid.

Wow. Another team with momentum pinned.

-- Ali/G vs. Revival:
This is pretty good.

Shorty and Ali are making a solid team here.

I like this. It feels like it matters.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Man I feel like we've done this feud plenty of times at this point.

That was good.

- Reigns interview:
Decent enough.

- Sheamus promo:
I like this to build him back. I'm ready to see him in action again.

- Evans squash:
Fine to get her over.

- Post-match:
Damn. Sasha going in there.

Big face push for Tribute to the Troops. Makes sense.

Not a surprise Sasha wasn't alone.

- Reigns vs. Dolph:
I like this action so far.

Good enough action here.

They're pretty fluid together.

Good win for THE BIG DAWGGGGGGG

- Post-match:
Roman beating up everyone. Can't take out THE BIG DAWG.

I like this so far.

Damn. That's a pretty serious beatdown.

This is such an obvious setup for a dog collar match, but they've got to shoehorn in TLC elements. Oh well.

-- 205 Live: 
- Raul vs. Garza:
I like the early story.

This is solid!

I enjoyed all of that a lot.

- Nese promo:
OK....

- Nese squash:
Not bad to keep things moving.

- Post-match:
OK...…….

- Lio vs. Burch:
I like Burch. He brings a different style here.

Good physicality here.

They're working together well.

Wow, Angel. Rude.

- Post-match:
This guy's going places.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment