Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/25/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Pretty cool opening segment, continuing things with a lot of characters. TNA's really on a roll.

A good Aces and Eights promo, too.

Meh. Hogan.

Tara vs. Taryn was a nice little match. When was the last time WWE did a Divas' match with this much story on Raw or Smackdown?

Interesting segment between Robbie and Jessie. I'm ok with some comedy here and there.

Not a "pretty" match between Terry and Jessie, but it was effective at continuing the story. Terry's impressive as a physical specimen for sure.

Another fine segment with former Fortune members. It's weird; I wasn't crazy about the group in its heyday but wouldn't mind some form of it returning.

Interesting that they're teasing Hardy walking away from THIS BUSINESS. I don't see it happening any time soon.

If Sabin gets injured in his return next week, it's official that God hates him.

I like that they had Chavo and Hernandez come out to the ring ahead of the break to set up the title match. I wish WWE would do more like that.

Really good segment between Roode and Aries. Two of TNA's best characters for sure.

Nice match from both a wrestling and storytelling standpoint. I'm intrigued with where things are going from here.

I look forward to hearing what Morgan has to say. I wish he was used more.

That was a really good segment between Hogan and Morgan, almost entirely thanks to Morgan. I think good things could be coming for him.

Nice backstage Aces and Eights segment to continue Bully vs. Hogan.

Nice story between Mickie and Velvet. The ring psychology has been nice lately in TNA.

Good Team 3D segment. I can't believe I wanted these guys to retire a few years ago.

If this is leading to Bully taking out Hogan, I'm all for it.

I guess the babyfaces had to get something on Aces and Eights at some point. Bully selling for Hogan was ridiculous, though, given Hogan's shape. Bully should be able to kick his ass relatively easily. I hope Hogan and Sting aren't going to be the people who end Aces and Eights.

More wrestling coming up, including Blue Echo podcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment