Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Smackdown Reax - 4/5/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

I'll skip over all the video packages/announcer talk, since I normally do anyway. It's Mania hype. What's there to say?

Ryback was pretty awesome. I feel bad for Primo and Epico in some ways, but he should be a priority for the company. I hope Primo and Epico have their day, though.

Nice promo by The Shield. I look forward to their match on Sunday.

The idea of Rhodes Scholars dancing like Tons of Funk is kind of head-scratching, but the segment was pretty good.

Good Del Rio promo. I'm really buying into him as a face now.

Swagger vs. Kofi was pretty nice. I was impressed by both men.

More wrestling coming up, and a Blue Echo podcast will be recorded later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment