Total Pageviews

Monday, April 29, 2013

Query on WWE vs. TNA, Cena injured, and Questions on Cena beating Ryback, Barbed Wire City, and JTG

First up, a query:
1. There are no plans for any kind of interaction between WWE and TNA (Impact Wrestling) any time soon. Or any time at all for that matter. The two sides are completely separate entities and seem to be content to remain that way for the foreseeable future. I'd be very surprised if they had anything else to do with each other unless they ended up on the same network or one side bought the other or something like that. I suppose it's possible that they'd want to induct Sting or Hogan (the latter as part of the nWo) into the Hall of Fame in the future and work out some kind of deal to do that, but other than that, don't count on there being any kind of interplay.

John Cena has suffered some kind of injury to his Achilles' tendon, but says that he'll make Raw. Maybe he IS a cyborg.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Some of this is going to depend on how badly Cena's hurt. But, yeah, don't be surprised if CENAWINSLOL. I really hope they get more than a month out of this feud at any rate. There's a very good point to be made that Cena's beaten pretty much everyone there is to beat. I can only think of one (semi-)active wrestler who could be seen as a challenge. 21-1 at WrestleMania 30?

2. I really need to see this film once I'm done with the semester...

3. I understand why they'd want to have him given his actions back then.

4. I don't suppose I blame him. Is there really anything for him to say about ECW that he hasn't already said?

5. Presumably he's just there as easy fodder for other talents. I think it's somewhat necessary to have a few talents like that around.

More wrestling tomorrow and Blue Echo podcasts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment