Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Former WWE commentary team at indie event, Raw after Mania sells out, Interview with Titus, TTTT preview, Cena vs. Orton update, WWE's underrated stars, another international WWE tour, another WWEPC trainee and Questions on WWE tape ownership, Vince vs. Stephanie, censorship, AJ Styles and DX vs. Punk and Bryan

Michael Cole was a part of a show with Booker T's wrestling school. I can only wonder how that went.

The 4/7/14 Raw in New Orleans sold out almost immediately. This is the show the night after WrestleMania. More seats could be released in the future. I'm glad WWE can still do big business at Mania time.

Titus O'Neil talked about that edition of Raw. I like how he and Darren blend. I think both men have improved from working as a team. PTP vs. New Age Outlaws would be pretty cool, though I don't see it happening.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.


Here's a preview for Tribute to the Troops. Forty superstars, eh? Cool.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton is being advertised for a 1/31 live event in Miami. It's never going to end, is it?

WWE looked at stars they consider underrated, including John Cena. If they mean underrated by "smarks", absolutely. He works really hard and can have good matches with just about anyone. The only one who had me scratching my head was Alicia Fox. She's improved, but I still wouldn't rate her very highly.

WWE will have a tour in Australia from 8/7 - 8/9/14. I hope they enjoy their stay.

Add Drake Younger to those trying out at the WWE Performance Center. I hope WWE really picks up some strong names to make the future as good as possible. They can't push Cena, Orton, Rey, Show, etc. forever.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I'd think WWE would rather make their own "Best of" stuff, anyway.

2. "I'LL PAY WHATEVER IT TAKES. I'M VINCE MCMAHON, DAMN IT!" I hope we don't get that match again. It was interesting back in the day, but do we really need another McMahon feud in 2014?

3. Pretty much what they said. I think it's OK to use that word now, but I'm not 100% sure.

4. People really overestimate ROH, I think. If TNA can't pay AJ what he wants, I don't see how ROH can. I hope he ends up in WWE, but I don't know how likely that is. He might just disappear off the map as far as being on U.S. TV is concerned.

5. I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't put a high likelihood on it right now. I'd say it's a higher possibility than it was before HBK's recent appearances, though. Either way, I'd be surprised if they used the DX colors as heels.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment