Total Pageviews

Friday, March 14, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/13/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I liked the opening segment setting up Team Dixie going after Bully Ray. I'm willing to give him a shot as a babyface even though I'm pretty burned out with him as a competitor at this point.

Pretty kickass segment with MVP, but I question the idea of Joe vs. Abyss happening this soon. I wonder who will face Magnus at Sacrifice if Joe's facing him next week? I personally hope we're in for a King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary, as gimmicky as it is.

I liked Abyss vs. Joe for the sake of continuing the angle. I'm interested in seeing if they can elevate EY in this whole endeavor or if he's just a tool to keep building Abyss.

It is cool to see some names people have wanted to return to TNA actually return to TNA. I was never a huge Angelina Love fan, but I'm glad to see her back in the fold.

Ugh. Willow. My goal is to one day be so successful I can just do whatever crazy idea comes into my head like Hardy's doing here.

Good promo to introduce Brittany. Is she the most interesting character ever? No. But it's a fine start.

Fine little upset to do Part 1 of Brittany's story.

Gail vs. Tapa could be quite the physical contest. When one worker isn't very experienced with the fine points of wrestling, things have the tendency to turn into brawls.

Well, that's one way to get sympathy for Bully Ray! That was one hell of a beatdown.

Good showcase of TNA's newest high-flyers. The Bro-mans don't exactly look like strong champions, but that was never their role. I'm guessing The Wolves take the titles back sooner rather than later.

I hope Bully Ray doesn't lay waste to all of the heels by himself.

Interesting stuff with Velvet and Madison. I wonder if we're in for some kind of swerve with Angelina feuding with them.

The Bro-mans continue to look ineffective. But, hey, they work well in the role of getting heir asses kicked while still being loudmouths.

I guess Willow's going to try to out-creepy Shaw. I'd rather TNA not squash Shaw in favor of "not Jeff Hardy".

The #ThankYouDixie segment should be pretty funny.

The EY/Abyss stipulation sounds a little silly, but we'll see how things play out.

Mostly a funny segment praising Dixie Carter. I'm excited for the MVP era. They're definitely shaking things up.

Cool segment with EC3 and Bully Ray. I think I can handle Ray in this role.

Shaw remains unsettling in his role.

That whole MATCH was creepy. What the $*%&? The action was good, though. I hope this isn't the end for Shaw's push. I think there's real potential there.

I'm ready to see what Angelina's up to. Will she challenge for the Knockouts' Title?

Pretty cool Velvet/Angelina segment. They could do something pretty cool here. Where does Madison fit in?

Is Willow a heel or a face? What the heck is going on here?

Jesus! What did Spud do to deserve that? Willow's pretty sadistic.

That was a good segment to continue to cement Bully Ray's return. I'm guessing we get Bully vs. Roode and Willow vs. Magnus at Sacrifice. Technically Bully as a face and Hardy as Willow is something different from the same-old, same-old. I'd rather see Joe and Abyss higher up on things, but I guess they're holding on to the top names they still have with so many departures and enemies.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment