Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/6/14

Read on for my take on last night's Impact Wrestling.
Pretty good opening segment to set up Lockdown, though they didn't do a great job of explaining how Hardy can be in the match. They could have said that when MVP invested, he paid for Hardy's contract and reinstated him.

That was a really good cut to the commercial break with Davey being injured. I like what TNA's doing with their stories.

That's a pretty cool cliffhanger to set up Part 2 of the match for later. Good work there.

Nice creepy stuff from Shaw. I'm ready for his match with Anderson. I'm glad they haven't overexposed Shaw as a wrestler.

I think that match/angle was done well. I wonder if they'll turn this into Shaw vs. a babyface Abyss since Young was in danger? That could be good.

Creepy stuff with Shaw after the match. That move is pretty weird.

Good stuff to continue to set up Roode vs. Davey.

I liked the Dixie/Ethan segment and hope Ethan looks strong at Lockdown. Angle's days in TNA could be coming close to ending and they need to make the most of him.

More creepy stuff with Samuel Shaw. I wonder where they go with this...

That was really good between Carter and Angle. They have an opportunity to really make EC3 with a win there, so I imagine it will probably be some BS ending that keeps Angle strong.

Interesting stuff with Kenny King. I'm willing to see what he's got. That's way more interesting than "ROH guy who reminds me of Shelton Benjamin."

That was kind of a silly Knockouts match. Not something I really wanted to see and I don't feel it added much of anything to Gail vs. Madison at Lockdown.

Funny post-match with Sabin.

You'd think Shaw would know the layout of that place by now.

I guess Willow's more interesting than plain old Jeff Hardy, but it's not something I'm crazy about seeing every week. Weird stuff in a "What am I watching? Change the channel" way.

I liked the Anderson/Shaw segment. Sunday's looking to be a pretty good show.

Great segment with Storm and Gunner. I'm really getting into Storm as a heel and Gunner's growing on me, too.

Good cut before the main event segment.

Pretty cool main event as far as selling the arm injury. I'm mostly liking the show tonight. No Bully Ray in sight!

Nice post-match to sell Sunday's Lethal Lockdown match.

I hope Tigre Uno is worth checking out.

I don't like the dissension between the Carters and Magnus. I don't see any reason to turn either EC3 or Magnus face, so why should they feud? Oy vey.

That really sold Magnus vs. Joe for me. I can't wait!

More wrestling hopefully coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment