Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Superstars Reax - 4/16/14, Warrior tribute, good news for EY and Questions on the Warrior doc, using non-U.S. talents, advertising debuts on non-WWE shows and Scooby Doo

Superstars:
Big E vs. Sandow was pretty good. Sandow makes for a good ring general to teach the less experienced Big E the ropes.

Good post-match promo from Big E. He's coming along. It will probably be some time before I can consider him worthy of being one of THE guys in WWE, but he's certainly making improvements.

Good enough match between Kofi and Titus. Titus is still rough around the edges as a singles star, but I can see some positive signs in his work. Hopefully he keeps finding his way.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
Scott Hall posted a tribute to the Ultimate Warrior. I'm glad there's been a lot of support for Warrior. We can't deny his flaws in life, but he did inspire a lot of people to achieve their dreams.

Eric Young confirmed the upcoming debut of his new Animal Planet show, a.k.a. a primary reason he's been pushed as TNA Champion. I still don't see him as TNA Champion material, but I'm willing to see if he can impress me to that level.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to really add to 1. They wanted to get it out really quickly. I'm under the impression Prichard's not really well liked in WWE any more (at least based on Steiner's comments on Twitter and Lawler taking that jab at him at WrestleMania).

2. Welcome to the nightmare that can arise from booking international talents. If it was easy and cheap, more companies would do it more regularly.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. That's actually a pretty cool, outside-the-box idea. It'd be something worth checking into, at least.

5. I love how this person felt the need to justify watching it by throwing in "it was with my son, honest!" I'm sure plenty of adults watched it without kids.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment