Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

Interviews with Mickie James/Rockin Robin/Rampage Jackson, RVD update, Cena return set and Questions on Punk in ROH, AJ Styles, WWE Network, Sting and midcarders

Mickie James had an interview recently to talk about leaving TNA and more. Her heel run at the end of her time in TNA was her best stuff in the company I think. Moving from Orlando was good in theory but obviously didn't work out. I'd be down for AJ vs. Mickie down the line.

Old school female wrestler Rockin' Robin had a shoot interview. That got into some really dark stuff. I hope she's been taken care of psychologically.

Rob Van Dam hopes to be back in WWE for WrestleMania season. I can definitely see them calling him up. He'd likely work a few months full-time, then take another hiatus. Honestly, he's kind of earned that right given his years of hard work.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

John Cena will return to the ring this weekend after his eye injury. He'll need those eyes to follow the buzzards. I really hope Wyatt moves up a notch in this feud.

Rampage Jackson talked a bit about wrestling in a recent interview. I wonder if we'll ever see him back in the ring for TNA. Their contract with Spike runs out later in the year.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I wouldn't be holding my breath for Punk showing up in ROH, but really Punk is the kind of guy to throw caution to the wind and do what he wants to do.

Nothing to add to 2, other than it certainly doesn't seem like he'll be at Lockdown!

3. Yeah, hold tight. They're still putting things together.

4. I seem to remember Sting saying something to that effect as well. Though I do wonder how much the Sting name means in 2014. I'd personally be down for him showing up in a Legends cameo role and as part of the WWE Network. How cool would that be?

5. Not everything is a conspiracy to keep (insert favorite wrestler here) from succeeding. There are certainly  a lot of politics involved in wrestling, but people seem a little to willing believe some of these theories.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment