Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2018

Impact Wrestling Crossroads Reax - 3/8/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling special episode.

- Santana/Ortiz vs. Lee/Konley:
Trevor and Caleb messed with the wrong dudes.

I like this being a big fight.

I'm loving LAX running them over, although I wonder who's going to step up to challenge them.

I'm impressed by LAX here.

Nice teamwork from both sides.

Cool work all around.

- Lashley promo:
This should also be a lot of fun.

- Sydal vs. Taiji:
I am all for dropping one of these titles, but I'd drop the X Title in favor of the one everyone can challenge for.

Sydal's new character is growing on me.

This is already pretty impressive.

Pretty food work from both men.

I like the focus on the knee.

Good submission work.

I'm very impressed. They're getting time to show what they can do.

Great work from both men.

This is impressive back-and-forth.

I'm quite pleased with this one.

One hell of a match. Wow.

- Allie interview:
Ugh. Is Gail going to be the new Bully Ray as far as being part of things so much post-retirement?

- LVN vs. Allie:
Allie's fired up!

Please tell me Chelsea's going to NXT!!!

Both ladies showing good work here.

DAMN. Allie's not playing around.

I don't blame Laurel for trying to win via countout. She should pull a Brock and use as little as possible effort to win.

Ahhhhhhh don't go Laurel!

Nice work!

- Post-match:
I hope they can build around Allie as a focal point. She's coming into her own well.

- Aries promo:
Austin definitely holding more titles than he did in WWE!

I'm excited for that main event.

- Crists vs. Lashley/Cage:
Watch out for baseball bats!

Oh this is already fun.

Lashley NEEDS two or three opponents at this point.

Lashley has been absolutely BASED in Impact.

Ha. All three oVe members trying to beat this man.

I love Lashley's strength.

OH SHIT THIS JUST GOT EVEN BETTER.

This is BADASS.

Lots of fun. Hell of a show here.

- Post-match:
Oh yeah, I'm all for those two clashing.

- FOF returning:
I know everyone hated this match at first, but it's a fine way to set up some new angles.

- Aries vs. J. Impact:
Of course things are frenetic early. These two are top athletes.

Impressive stuff here.

Aries makes it look easy.

Both men look credible here.

I like how this one's unfolding.

Damn. Impact pulls off some absolutely crazy stuff.

I'm blown away here. Great stuff.

Both men are veterans and can put together a good story.

This is very impressive and hard-hitting.

I'm loving all of this. Quite a battle.

Well earned win from Austin.

- Post-match:
And moving right along.

Aries soaking it all in.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment