Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Smackdown, MMC, and 205 Live Reax - 3/27/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown, MMC, and 205 Live.

-- Smackdown:
- Jinder/Singh:
Adding Rusev definitely makes the match better. He's really been underutilized.

- Roode/Orton vs. Mahal/Rusev:
Roode's got impressive fire.

This one's all Bobby and Randy.

Man, Rusev's getting knocked around here.

I'm liking this one overall.

All four men are solid workers.

I'm ready for this picture to be shaken up after Mania, as much as I like all these names.

Glad to see Rusev beat Orton there.

 - Post-match:
I like Jinder's arrogance here.

Could be time to pull the trigger on Rusev at Wrestlemania Rusev Day.

- AJ/Shinsuke:
Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. This "best friends competing for a title" thing is dreadful. If any feud needed to be a triple threat, it was this one. I'd rather have Cena here than facing Taker given the build for that match.

- Becky vs. Ruby:
I like Ruby's aggressiveness.

I hope they don't neuter (spay?) the Squad like they just did Absolution on Raw.

Wow. Ruby couldn't even win by cheating.

That was a clever ending.

- Post-match:
Yep. Both trios are destroyed.

- Bryan promo:
Now we're at a point where HHH, Stephanie, Bryan, Angle, and Shane are authority figures who are wrestling, too. I wouldn't mind that changing soon.

Wow. Daniel's pretty forgiving.

So... wait. Can they go to Raw if they lose?

I mean, there's being a pushover and then there's this.

That was a pretty good promo overall.

- New Day promo:
I'm glad this is a triple threat feud, although I think it's time to move the Usos after Mania.

- Xavier/Big E vs. B. Bros:
Wow. I'm a little surprised New Day is on offense here.

This is pretty good.

I like the power of the brothers.

Good ending to set Mania up.

- Ziggler vs. Breeze:
HAHAHAHAHAHA ZIGGLER'S IN THE ANDRE BATTLE ROYAL.

Wow this is a mess.

Blehhhhhh.

- Post-match:
Booooooooooooo.

- Shinsuke vs. Shelton:
I like this combination.

Pretty good so far.

Shelton is still solid.

I like the submission work here.

Pretty good! I hope we see more between these two.

- Post-match:
This is SSSSOOOOOO bad.

YES!!! Thank you Gable and Shelton!!!

I actually did like that ending. AJ and Shinsuke are really bland as characters. They need someone else to play off.

-- MMC:
- Becky wins the poll:
I'm glad to see that. Will she go two-for-two tonight?

- Roode/Becky vs. Finn/Sasha:
Sasha vs. Becky is pretty fresh. Finn vs. Roode, too, for that matter.

This show has usually been pretty fun.

Sasha and Finn make an entertaining team.

Balor's on a roll here.

OK, I really want to see Bobby vs. Finn as an actual feud now.

Pretty good work overall.

- Post-match:
Honestly, I think Becky and Charlotte should have a match to see who teams with Bobby next week, since Becky got the win here.

-- 205 Live: 
- Nese vs. Andrews:
I like Nese's role on this show.

Nice contrast between these two, and a good story so far.

Andrews can fly pretty well.

This is going well!

Pretty impressive!

- Post-match:
That was fine. I look forward to their match.

- Mustafa/Cedric/Drake:
Oh God this is SO lame.

"Golly gee we're going to have such a good match!" Other than that, this wasn't bad.

- Kalisto vs. TJP vs. Akira vs. Murphy:
I liked TJP's strategy there.

TJP's a pretty solid heel.

It's tough to win via submission in a four-way match.

I'm liking the battle here.

TJP with one of the craziest submission spots I've ever seen.

This is going pretty well.

I would have popped for the kneebar win as Kalisto and Tozawa fought.

That was pretty cool!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment