Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/21/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Ciampa/Gargano:
Wow. Tommaso is getting to really milk this, huh?

I love this.

This has been built really well.

Johnny's not taking being unemployed well!

That was pretty good.

- UE promo:
Strong does get a good number of chances. Also, why can't he just team with Seven?

Fun enough.

- Strong/Dunne vs. Lorcan/Burch:
The NXT/UK crossover continues.

Nice start.

Oh I'm really liking the Strong/Dunne duo.

This is intense!

These guys are willing to lay it in!

I LOVED the double submission spot.

That was badass! I wouldn't mind Strong and Dunne going all the way, although seemingly Strong is headed to 205 Live and Dunne is busy in the UK.

- Ricochet video:
I'm curious how long Ricochet will be in NXT before moving to 205 Live.

- Ember vs. Aliyah:
I like the back-and-forth here.

Ember got on a roll there.

- Almas/Vega/Mendoza:
I'm liking the change of pace with Almas and Vega holding the title. Andrade is definitely moving up in the world.

I'm sure Zelina will find a way to get out of that fight next week.

- Lars video:
I would mark out for Lars vs. Ricochet. I don't think we'll see it, but it could be a lot of fun.

- Regal hype:
I can say this is definitely a big change. WWE spoiled it on their website already, but I won't do so here.

- Cole vs. Kassius:
Good start.

These two match up pretty well.

Ahhh, classic heel move from Cole.

These guys are both solid.

Yeah, be careful taunting Kassius.

Ohno seems to always come up short in important matches.

Cole's definitely got him where he wants him.

Nice work!

-- ROH: 
- Dawgs vs. C2C:
Not crazy about this on paper.

OK OK, this is going well enough.

I just can't get into the Dawgs.

C2C can be a pretty solid duo.

That was a nice ending.

- Post-match:
That should be a pretty interesting clash.

- Scurll/Castle promos:
I love the Villain and Dalton, but it's hard to see their match as the main event with Cody vs. Omega on the same card. I'm sure they'll still deliver, though.

This should be good.

- Mayu vs. HZK:
I'm surprised we're seeing a match between two STARDOM stars given how ROH women matches have been cut short.

Impressive start.

Oh wow. Can we trade Brandi and Mandy for these two?

I'm liking this. They're motivated.

This is BADASS.

Solid ending.

- Cody/Page/Scurll/Bucks vs. Kingdom/Addiction:
Nice touch with Cody having a separate entrance.

Pretty fun start.

Oh this is wild.

The Bullet Club can be pretty fun. I see why they have such a fan base.

A lot of action going on here.

I loved Kazarian asking for a too sweet.

I liked Taven trying to still Cody's finisher.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA that Rise of the Terminator spot. Funny stuff.

This is a blast. Even Bury got involved!

Ooohhh... that didn't go so well, Scorpio.

- Post-match:
So much for that heel alliance, huh? Should be a fun title match, though.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment