Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/29/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Petey vs. Raju vs. Suicide vs. Taiji:
Fine flash to start things off.

Lots of flying already.

I hope Taiji is sticking around.

It's tough for me to get into a match with no build/heat to it.

I'm liking Petey's work here.

I'm really going to miss Taiji if he's done here. He's good.

Pretty solid work!

- Post-match:
I mean, you'd think he could just challenge for the title after beating three other contenders.

- Drake promo:
Ehhhhh..... I'm getting a little tired of him.

I wouldn't mind him getting some kind of reboot. Otherwise he's going to keep slipping down the card.

- Sutter/Yung:
I like how Su's been introduced. Poor Allie just never gets to have a moment in the sun before someone shows up to rain on her parade.

- Yung vs. A. Nova:
Good God Su's pretty eager to get her first win in Impact!

Impressive.

- J. Impact/Jacobs:
If Aries hadn't come into the company, I think there's a pretty good chance Impact would be champion right now. I expect that will happen sooner rather than later, especially if Alberto leaves. Heck, Aries isn't the type to stay in one place a long time either.

Jacobs pretty quickly moved on from Abyss!

- Taya/Rosemary, etc.:
I've missed this!

No one is safe when these two are on the warpath!

Wow. Amber might want to rethink this wrestling thing after this show.

That was pretty badass. I'm guessing they'll have some insane match at Redemption.

- KM vs. Bahh:
Fun enough.

KM is kind of directionless without ATT around. We'll see how this goes.

- Lashley vs. Cage:
Lashley's last Impact match. Sad times.

This is something.

I like how this is going.

I'm enjoying this!

This is definitely putting Cage on the map.

This is pretty badass. Wrestling needs more hosses.

Cage looks like a beast here.

That was UNREAL. I'm looking forward to more from Cage.

- Allie/Kim:
At least Gail's not putting herself in the middle of things as much as Bully is. This was fine.

- Eli/Moose:
I do like Eli's plan here, but he's already had plenty of chances to get the title back.

I like that stipulation. It can be big for either man. I mean, heck, Sydal and Aries have multiple titles. Why can't one of these guys?

- Edwards/oVe:
Pretty cool to involve this local promotion.

This is pretty cool.

Sami is getting that bat over.

Sami looks like a pretty tenacious leader and heel.

WOW. Edwards needs to get some friends and fast.

- Aries vs. Sydal:
This could be the Slammiversary main event if they build things right.

I like how this is going so far.

Both men are solid, and they're showing that here.

I'm liking the psychology here.

Sydal's looking like a potential top name here.

Sydal could definitely be world champion by the end of the year. Bound For Glory?

Aries is one heck of a worker. I'm glad Impact is using him to a high degree.

Loving all the counters here.

Both men hitting hard.

Sydal could credibly beat the world champ here with Mathews' help.

That was really good!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment