Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Raw Reax - 3/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Angle/Roman/Brock:
Kurt's out of the loop on the whole suspension thing, it looks like.

It's so weird to see them pretend Roman is going off-script.

No protesting in the workplace, I see.

I'm ready for Roman vs. Brock now. This is a better build than I was expecting.

Oh shit, is Roman going to fight members of the government? I can see people saying that's some kind of anti-cop agenda.

Police brutality angle on Raw? That's.... interesting in 2018. Wait until right-wing media sees this.

Fun work.

OH SHIT. Good timing, Brock!

Oh this is badass.

That's got to hurt like hell on those cuffs.

This is brutal! I love it.

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY ROMAN HAS A FAMILY!!!!! Nice to see Brock doing work tonight, though.

Wow. Brock is making up for his previous lack of appearances.

Brock looks pretty evil here, but it doesn't look like it's getting Reigns a face reaction.

- Alexa promo:
God I love unabashed heel Alexa.

One of the best female heels I've ever seen.

Wow. That was STIFF.

- Asuka vs. Alexa:
I like Asuka's tenacity.

God. Alexa's got to be glad this isn't a title match.

Alexa needs a partner to be a threat here.

I'm liking this!

This is going well. Both women are good.

I don't blame Alexa for getting the heck out of there. That was the right ending to save Bliss gtting destroyed for Mania.

- Post-match:
Ha! So much for Alexa escaping!

Mickie is really willing to be Alexa's sacrificial lamb.

Good work.

- Angle/Alexa:
Alexa is bar none one of the best things in wrestling right now.

- Braun/Bar:
Braun vs. Sheamus and Cesaro would be one hell of a brawl.

Good work with the Bar establishing why this won't be easy for Braun.

Funny line there.

Interesting.... who would team with Braun? I honestly want to see Kane do it, but he's a little busy.

- Braun vs. Cesaro:
HOLY SHIT what a throw.

Cesaro is a very solid worker.

I loved that suplex spot, although I'm fairly sure Cesaro could lift him if he wanted.

This is badass!

I'm loving this. Cesaro is making him look like a million bucks.

The Bar have really brought out the best in each other.

Pretty cool.

- Hardy Compound:
I can't be the only one who had thought we'd never see Reby on a WWE screen.

Wait... Matt, you invited him! He's not an intruder!

- Titus/Apollo vs. Revival:
Wait, is this Main Event?

This is fun so far.

I really wish we got to see what Apollo is capable of. Draft him to NXT?

Nice while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Hahaha.

Pretty fun.

- Bayley/Sasha/Absolution:
You'd think Sasha would be the heel given their personalities, but Bayley needs the turn more.

Oh wow. These two are stuck in the battle royal?

I like this back-and-forth.

That was pretty good character work.

Haha nice line from Paige.

- Bayley/Sasha vs. Mandy/Deville:
I'm impressed with Sonya.

Mostly good so far.

LOTS of cover attempts. Which makes sense when you're trying to win.

I LOVED that Absolution double-team.

A LOT of tags on the heel side.

That was a pretty good story.

- Cena/Kane:
Cena heeling Texas' own Undertaker is bold.

This is an interesting approach to things.

It's another "worked shoot" angle.

I honestly want to see "biker" Taker show up to teach Cena some respect.

This is weird.

I'd watch Cena vs. Kane at Mania if we don't get Cena/Taker, I suppose.

Hahahaha that's one way to respond.

- Miz promo:
Of course he plugs all the Mania merch you can buy!

Miz the instigator.

OH SHIT those pre-WWE names. I love it.

- Miz/Bo/Curtis vs. Balor Club:
This is almost a handicap match against the Miztourage.

Good tag work here.

Finn's a top worker and he's showing it here.

So many rollups!

- Post-match:
Like I can buy Bo and Curtis taking out these guys.

Fun work from Seth.

Nice enough build for Mania.

- Bray arrives:
Yes, Matt legitimately has a wrestling ring on his property.


- Ultimate Deletion: 
I can only imagine what Vince and company think about all this.

How many times have Matt and his friends done this kind of stuff without cameras rolling?

Bray and Matt are two sides of the same coin in a way.

Bray was pretty mesmerized by the Dilapidated City!

This is straight out of Pac-man or Scooby-Doo!

A piano bump would have been INSANE.

OH MY GOD IS VANGUARD-1 ABOUT TO GET REINCARNATED??

BROTHAH NERO!!!!!!

Uh-oh.... what's going to happen to Bray???

So, Kurt Angle's going to send some marshals to the Hardy Compound, right? His employee just disappeared!

More wresting coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment