Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/1/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- EC3 vs. Tyrus:
An NXT Season 4 reunion!

Fine work to establish Tyrus as a powerful force.

They're really stretching this one out, huh?

This could go all night!

They clearly see Tyrus as a big threat. I guess he'll face Kongo at some point?

This is One Night Only-worthy.

Tyrus is very limited here.

I did like Tyrus using EC3's own finisher.

Glad that's over.

- oVe video:
Well that was something. Eddie will definitely never be the same after facing Sami.

- Fantasma vs. Sutter:
Fine start.

I like the contrasting strategies here.

Fun enough for 205 Live Light.

Damn. Sutter trying to cheat pretty poorly here!

Braxton just couldn't get anything going there.

- Post-match:
Allie's a bigger star than Sutter!

HAHAHAAHAH Cage has no time for this ish.

Fun enough.

- Sydal/Ishimori:
I think they've done a good job establishing Sydal here.

I'm ALL FOR them combining the titles, although unfortunately I think they'll keep the X Title instead of having one everyone can compete for.

Fine enough.

- Kongo vs. J. Park:
Yeah, good luck with that, Joseph.

Pretty fun to showcase the beast.

- Post-match:
Man, I hope Joseph's brother heeds the call! His family's getting destroyed!

I do wonder where they do next. Are there more Parks we haven't met yet?

- Cult/LAX:
There's a lot of partying at Impact, it looks like.

Ha. I was wondering why the Mumbai Cats were in Impact.

Fun enough. Kind of reminiscent of some Broken stuff.

- Alberto promo:
Um, Alberto, you've already had title shots, bro. You can't just John Cena your way into another one.

Alberto vs. Aries could be pretty good.

- Hania vs. Rosemary:
I like the frenetic energy here.

Damn. They're going at it!

I don't know what the long-term plan was for Hania, but it seems to have wrapped up here.

- Post-match:
Rosemary is great.

Oh hey, remember her??

Mostly fun.

So, Rosemary killed Hania, then Taya killed Rosemary.

- KM/LVN:
I'm so going to miss some of this craziness.

Pretty fun so far. They've built her character well.

Wow, Braxton. That's cold.

That would have been a nice change of pace, but LVN has other plans.Pretty funny overall.

I was wondering where Allie was.

Not bad overall.

- Edwards vs. Callihan:
Jesus. This is already intense.

Oh boy. Suicide dives.

I'm glad the ref is willing to have this be one-on-one.

I like this being a fight with some technical elements.

Jesus what a piledriver.

This is going pretty well.

I'm impressed by both men.

Pretty nice!

- Post-match:
This is turning into a hell of a war.

JESUS that looked nasty.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment