Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/15/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Callihan vs. Bahh:
I don't think Fallah is going to let Sami do what he did to Eddie.


I like Bahh's work here.

Sami turning things around.

Bahh's not the most multifaceted talent, but he uses his size effectively.

Fine enough.

- Post-match:
They're getting a lot of mileage from the bat spot. It's definitely gotten them press!

- Aries/Alberto:
Austin just casually going around taking titles.

Wow, Alberto. Rude.

Alberto's such a natural heel.

Haha Austin taking over from Bryan having a vegan gimmick.

Pretty funny stuff overall. Both guys are believable douchebags.

- Allie/Keira/Braxton:
Oh NOW people want to be Allie's friend. That title changes your standing.

Braxton's taking the breakup hard.

- Jacobs/Kongo/Mitchell/Abyss:
This angle is starting to go long.


Ahhhhhh, it's cool to see Father James Mitchell again.

Pretty cool use of Mitchell.

Good memories of the Abyss/Mitchell pairing.

Mitchell is a great performer.

This is a heck of segment.

As always, be very careful what you wish for.

I'm absolutely ready for Monster's Ball!

- Rosemary vs. Taya:
Oh this is already big.

Both sides are fired up and intense.

I like the submission work.

Pretty fun overall.

- Post-match:
Badass! I'm excited for the next stage.

- Drake/Adonis:
Well this is weird.

Man. Drake's life is falling apart without that title.

- EC3 interview:
I'm glad Ethan got a "farewell tour" and still got to do things on the road to his NXT debut.

- Redemption main event set:
That's definitely the biggest match Impact hasn't done yet. Should be good.

- Lashley/Cage:
This should be pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to them facing off.

 - LAX hangs out:
These guys live quite the life!

Not bad to keep these guys in the news.

- Sydal/Mathews:
So this is why people were wondering what the long-term plan was for commentary. Mathews is definitely an effective antagonist.

I like this combination. It's something new and interesting.

Dutt's probably upset because he used to be The Guru.

Interesting turn of events.

I assume this is the ending of the Grand Title. Fine by me.

- Feast or Fired:
You'd think a lot more people would want to be in title contention. A lot of the roster is headed for firing/leaving at some point anyway, so they might as well risk it!

Nice start.

I don't blame KM for climbing that early.

Nice work so far.

Nice to see Petey go on a roll.

And here's your diving sequence.

You'd think you wouldn't want to fly out of the ring during a match you win by climbing the pole.

I like this so far.

I like Cult of Lee teaming up.

I half-expected Tyrus to get a case there.

Hahaha nice dick move from EC3 attacking Tyrus on the way out.

Drake REALLY wants to get back in the title picture.

Nice ending sequence.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment