Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/7/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Authors vs. TM-61:
I love the Authors' dominance.

Thorne and Miller aren't letting this chance go to waste, though.

The Aussies had a good thing going, but they're getting pounded now.

I'm impressed by the faces' fire here.

The Authors always look like absolute beasts. I love it.

OH MY GOD that powerbomb.

Good luck, future Authors opponents.

- Regal/Dunne/Strong/U. Era:
Strong is in contention for titles all over the place!

Are they teasing Cole vs. Dunne? That would be AMAZING. 

- SAnitY promo:
I'm glad the Dusty Classic is so important to everyone. 

- BelAir vs. Renee: 
I like Bianca's motivation here. 

Wow. Good job establishing the newcomer. 

- Evans/Baszler:
Good to see some of the other women getting some TV time.

Shayna doesn't deal with not being champion well, huh? 

- Machinery promo:
I love their gimmick just being two guys who work out and smash wrestlers in the ring. 

- Ciampa promo:
Talk about an insane level of heat. This is beautiful.
 
Tommaso is one scary dude.

I love how he's getting to soak it all in.

Ciampa vs. signs at Takeover: New Orleans.

Pretty good work. I'm excited for Tommaso's future. 

- Black vs. Dain:
I have been waiting for this!

Oh, yeah. These two are bringing the goods.

WOW. Very impressive moonsault from Black.

Dain is just a straight-up force of nature in there.

Plenty of splashes from Killian.

I'm liking the physicality here.

NICE lariat spot.

Dain looks awesome here.

Black survived a lot there! A well-earned victory against a credible opponent. 

-- ROH: 
- Briscoes vs. Friends:
I love the intense side of Mark and Jay.

Good work early.

Yeah, be careful taunting Dem Boys.

I'm liking the brawling.

The Friends are wisely not trying to beat the brothers at their own game.

The Friends look like a credible team here.

I'm loving the lariats.

That was awesome!

- Post-match: 
Business is picking up!

Glad to see MCMG on a tear.

Good setup for the title match.

- Bully promo:
Remember when Bully said he didn't come to ROH to be in the spotlight? I wish he would have stuck with that.

- Daniels vs. Page: 
Good pace to start.

Oh Page is letting him have it!

This is fun!

Damn. Hangman is earning his stripes in this one.

Daniels is really on the ropes here.

Boom. Great ending sequence.

- Post-match: 
Taylor's getting a lot of work as a hired gun.

Good move to get SoCal's heat back. 

I actually don't think I'd mind Taylor re-retiring Bully. 

- Castle/Lethal vs. Scurll/Martinez:
Already enjoying Lethal vs. Punishment.

Martinez and Lethal doing a pretty good job here.

Castle and Marty make a pretty fun pairing as well. 

I like the babyface teamwork.

Scurll isn't going down easy, though.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this! Everyone's delivering!

Castle definitely looking more and more like a top guy in the ring.

Ahh so much for a fun heel pairing sticking together.

I'm loving the psychology and the action.

This is heating up quite well!

Really great ending sequence. Very well done from everyone. 

- Post-match: 
Not bad to sell the title match.

More wrestling coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment