Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/14/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- EY/Wolfe vs. Moss/Tino:
Moss and Tino aren't a bad team. Time will tell what holds for them as a duo.

Well, you can't beat SAnitY if you hit your own teammate.

EY can be good on a roll.

Ha. Nikki with the assist! I wouldn't mind her ending Asuka's streak.

Fun for the time it had.

- Ciampa promo:
Man. Not a lot of Psycho Killer fans here.


This is pretty fun.

Ciampa is more over not saying anything than some people are after a whole month of promos.

- Evans vs. Kai:
Wow. That barely got going!

- Post-match:
Ember vs. Shanya has been built really well.

So what happens if Baszler loses again? Is she just going to keep attacking people until she's champion?

I enjoy how Moon and Baszler feed off each other.

Oooh, interesting. I guess Dakota's going to be in Shayna's sights now.

- Profits vs. Machinery:
I'm fine with some comedy, especially after that segment.

Ahhhh fun work from Steaks & Weights.

Fun while it lasted. I hope there are good things coming for both teams.

- Dunne vs. Cole:
I like how NXT sometimes just puts together good matches for the heck of it. They don't have to worry about ratings or anything.

Dunne is willing to stand up to Bobby and Kyle. He's a brave dude.

I like Cole using his friends to set up winning the match.

Yikes. Cole might be joining Fish on the injured list if Dunne keeps this up.

This is quite solid. I hope Dunne has a bright future ahead of him; I'm sure Cole does.

This is impressive!

Badass match here.

Ahhhh... fine ending to save the champ, though.

- Post-match:
Wow. Strong will be friends with just about anyone, huh?

This could be quite the feud.

Nice work overall.

- Contract signing:
So, wait... can Vega sign on Almas' behalf?

Hahahahaha nice height joke.

Black vs. Almas should be really good.

Oh shit! Aleister brought a friend!

Pretty fun overall.

-- ROH: 
- Battle royal:
Nice to jump right into action.

It's nice to have some of the trainees get a bit of experience.

Pretty steady eliminations here.

Coleman has a clever idea here.

Shane's taking bidders!

Wow. Marshal really blew his chance there.

I like Flip as the underdog babyface giving it all he's got.

Shane! What are you doing? Never burn a client!

- Kingdom/Addiction:
Ooh. This is a nice change of pace.

I like this idea.

This will almost definitely lead to Kingdom trying to get the six-man tag title. Fine by me.

- Tenille vs. Shadows:
I like the story so far.

Dashwood is definitely worthy of being the centerpiece of ROH.

Stacy's growing on me here.

I'm impressed so far.

Pretty cool ending.

- Cody/Bucks:
Wait, so now the Kingdom are PART of a conspiracy!?

I wouldn't mind some changes in Bullet Club.

- Bruiser/Milonas vs. R. Nova/Ison:
It's nice to see a team like Bruiser and Milonas in ROH. Theyr'e not amazing, but they add some needed contrast to the division.

Fun to see this decimation.

Pretty cool!

- Flip vs. Taylor:
I like how they've built Taylor. ROH booking is MUCH better than it used to be.

This is an awesome story.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT SPINEBUSTER.

Flip is resilient.

Flip throwing everything he has at Shane, but Shane isn't going down!

This is badass. I love it.

Great hope spot with the Pele.

That was absolutely awesome. I'm all for it.

- Post-match:
Wow. You'd think Scorpio would be extending the olive branch like Daniels and Kazarian.

Interesting..... I hope this elevates Flip.

- Next week's match:
That's big! I like how it's been built, too. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment