Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/28/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Ciampa/Regal:
This makes NXT look like a big deal. I like it.


Maybe Tommaso needs to get a restraining order?

I'm looking forward to that match, although I wonder how they're going to enforce Gargano not being in NXT given that he's already been fired.

- Title announcement:
I expect this new title is going to headline NXT's Florida shows while the main title is on the bigger events, potentially outside the States. Hopefully there's enough TV time for four titles.


EC3 carries himself like a STAR. He's improved a lot since his old days.

I LOVE EC3 thinking he should get a title right away.

That should be a hell of a match.

Great intro for the new title and for EC3.

- TM-61 promo:
These guys are going to need a big boost to get their momentum back.


- Baszler/Moon brawl:
I'm surprised these fights don't break out more often! Cool spot, though.


- AoP vs. Profits:
Haha I don't blame Ford for getting out of there.


I'd definitely rather have fun at ringside than face the Authors.

Funny stuff between Ford and Ellering.

Nice win for the Authors. I hope the Profits aren't splitting after this, although I wouldn't blame Dawkins for dropping Ford after that.

- Regal/Cole/Dream:
This is a good way to make use of some of the people not in big feuds.

- Lars vs. Silver:
Oh how I've missed the big man.


I loved that.

- Post-match:
Wow, they're really building that match up quickly.


That match just keeps getting bigger!! AND Killian vs. Lars next week!

- Almas/Black:
Almas is really coming into his own.


This is a pretty big beatdown.

That was pretty badass!

- EY/Wolfe vs. Strong/Dunne:
I like this start.

Dunne is really solid.

This is fun!

Strong and Dunne make a really fun duo.

I'm liking the physicality here.

This is a pretty big fight.

Both teams are good.

OOHHH MAAAANNNN I'm loving the Dunne/Strong pairing. That was a great ending.

- Final NA Title competitor:
That's going to be really big for everyone involved.

-- ROH: 
- Kingdom/Bully:
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Bully is actively taking away from the wrestlers ROH needs to focus on, which he swore he wouldn't do.


Yeah this is BS. Joe Koff needs to lay the hammer down on Bully.

That was bad.

- Klein vs. Leon:
I like Klein. She's someone to keep your eye on.


Leon has decent fire.

I'm liking the back-and-forth here.

Ugggghhhhh Kelly can't beat Mandy without protecting Leon?

That was a pretty badass ending.

- Lethal promo:
I look forward to that match. Wow.


- SoCal promo:
I hope Scorpio is really elevated by this association.


-Page/Scurll vs. Boys:
This is kind of an odd fit.

At least Page is trying here.

Wow, this is a mess.

OK as a showcase of Hangman, but otherwise this was a big mess.

- Post-match:
Scurll had a pretty easy night, huh?

- Briscoes promo:
This is being built quite well. Should be awesome.  

- King/Silas/Bully:
Oh I'm loving this!

Hahaha poor security.

If only they would have taken Bully out, too.

OOHHHH SHIT LAST MAN STANDING. SCOH has been built very well. I'm impressed.

- Flip vs. Scorpio:
Nice start. 

Nice pace here.

I'm impressed with Flip.

Daniels and Kazarian really seem to be backfiring these days. 

- Post-match:
SoCal just can't get anything consistent going.

That's quite the cool trio.

I miss when ROH didn't have an authority figure.

WHOAAAAA that should be a hell of a match.  

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment