Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Raw Reax - 3/26/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Heyman/Lesnar:
So much for Brock not appearing until Mania!


I guess we're not going to see them face-to-face (without handcuffs) until Mania.

Good to see them removing blame from the marshals.

I hope Mania is a big fight instead of trying to have a ****+ match.

It is fun to see Brock run through people.

Pretty big beatdown, but I don't think it's going to get people to cheer Roman. It's just going to make the win less believable.

- Nia vs. Mickie:
Good start.


I like Mickie's psychology here.

Pretty nice win.

- Post-match:
It looks like Alexa has finally met her match!


- HHH/Stephanie interview:
I like the cockiness here.


I laughed at Stephanie threatening Ronda, but watch it be a competitive match.

Ha. HHH bragging about going over Kurt so much.

Interesting work.

- Cedric/Mustafa vs. TJP/Gulak:
I like this so far.

I preferred no cruiser matches on Raw to just throwing one out there just to throw it out there.

Good action here.

Eh. Fine to remind Raw viewers the cruisers exist.

- Miz TV:
Based Miz heeling his own hometown.

Should Axel and Dallas be credited as co-champions?

This is pretty fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH nice line about Mr. Perfect. I hope Miz does break the record. Haters gonna HATE.

Wow. Bo and Curtis are willing to put up with a lot, huh?

Pretty interesting stuff to build to Mania.

- Kane promo:
It's always kind of funny to see Kane stick up for Undertaker given all their battles. 

- Frost promo:
Oh yeah I'm sure she'll end the streak before Mania.

- Asuka vs. Frost:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. That was cool. It is weird to keep seeing Asuka on Raw, though. I assume as long as MMC is ongoing, she's still on this brand.

- Matt Hardy promo:
I hope Matt's doing more at Mania than the Andre battle royal. He could be the host or something if Bray's not back then.

- Elias commercial:
What in the world did I just watch?????

- Bayley/Sasha:
I was hoping these two would have a singles match, but I suppose that's being saved for Backlash.

Fine enough. 

I'm not 100% sure Bayley is the heel here.

Mania could be fun.

- Sheamus/Braun promo:
Fine to build to the next step.


- Braun vs. Sheamus:
I kind of want to see Braun face both of them, but don't want to see him beat such a great team by himself.

I'm liking the story here.

WWOOOOWWWWWW he might not need a partner!

- Ronda/Angle/Absolution:
This should be a pretty big clash at Mania.

I like Paige's idea here.

Paige works well as something of an instigator.

Ha. Wow. Rousey's just going to go through them just like that, huh?

- G. Bros vs. Bo/Curtis:
Again, hard for me to buy Miz's stunt guys as a threat to a team as successful as Anderson and Gallows.

I like the power from the Brothers.

Fine enough!

- Elias/Rhyno/Slater:
I love Elias thinking he sold out MSG.

Ahhhh classic Cleveland burial.

Pretty fun.

- Elias vs. Rhyno:
That was OK to get Elias on the show and build him up. I'm curious what he's doing at Mania.

- Post-match:
I'm not sure if Heath and Rhyno would do better on Smackdown or not.

- Seth vs. Finn next week:
I hope Finn moves to Smackdown soon. He and Seth overlap so much that neither can seem to get ahead.

- Cena vs. Kane:
I still love that the future mayor of Knox County could be pretending to fight John Cena right now.

OK start, but they're not working a fast pace.

I do like the fight here.

Ha. Nice nod to Taker there.

And an even better nod to Taker following!

That was pretty fun for what it was.

- Post-match:
I mean, Brock doesn't show up every week. Why should Taker?

So what does John do if Taker doesn't show up? Would he really not enter the Andre battle royal?

This is definitely not how I expected them to build a dream match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment