Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2018

Manhattan Mayhem Reax

Read on for my thoughts on Saturday night's ROH HonorClub event.

- Bully promo:
GODDAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ROH went so long without an authority figure, and now they're shoving this one down our throats.

- Travel issues:
That's unfortunate to know. I was enjoying SCU.

- Briscoes vs. Dawgs vs. C2C:
OH YEAH. This is how I like to see an ROH match start.

I like the Dawgs OK. I just don't see them as future stars. I'd love to be wrong, though.

I enjoy The Briscoes a good deal. Can they finish the job on Bully?

Fun enough so far.

C2C are pretty fun. They're getting smoother as a duo.

Glad to see Mark and Jay back in control. I think they need to keep building them.

This is going pretty well.

Pretty good ending.

- Post-match:
I hope they do take the titles.

- Tenille/Deonna vs. Sumie/J. Rose:
I'm liking this so far.

I liked the double armbars.

Pretty good so far.

I like the teamwork from both sides.

NICE counter to the armbar.

Tenille and Deonna make a pretty solid pair.

I love the tarantula.

That started to heat up at the end.

- Punishment vs. Soberano:
Good start.

Good to see Punishment use his strength.

Damn, Soberano. Get your shit together, son.

This is kind of a mess.

Lots of flying.

This is finally getting better.

Meh.

- Post-match:
Yeah, I don't blame Punishment for that one.

- Gresham interview:
Blahhhhhh.

Another bland babyface interview.

Lethal vs. Gresham should be good.

- Cody promo:
Eh. This is getting a little stale.

OK to fill time and have some fun, I guess.

- Cody vs. Flip:
Staaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllling from Cody.

OK, OK, we get it. Get to the match.

Man. Cody's really putting Flip over here.

Flip's impressive here.

Oh shit Flip you've got to be more careful with the man's wife at ringside.

Things are getting better here.

Hahaha fun use of Bury.

Flip definitely looks credible against the former champion.

This isn't quite clicking. Just as it gets going, they do something silly.

OH SHIT Brandi got NAILED.

Not bad at all once it got going.

- Post-match:
Talk about making a sacrifice.

- Pulpit:
Ehhhhh.

This is treading water.

I do like the use of The Kingdom stepping up here.

- Ishii at SCOH:
That should be big! I love his work.

- King/Burger/Chuckie vs. Silas/Bruiser/Milonas:
This is kind of goofy early.

Kenny and Silas always work together well.

Fun fight.

Nice stretch from the faces.

I like the teamwork from both sides.

Pretty interesting combination of styles here.

Chuckie's impressive.

I hope there's more between Kenny and Silas.

Oh man. Burger's in trouble.

Not bad!

- Castle/Volador vs. Lethal/Ultimo:
I like the feeling out process from the soon-to-be world title opponents.

I'm liking the stretch between champion and soon-to-be challenger.

Lu. Cha! Lu. Cha! Lu. Cha!

This is heating up pretty well.

NICE powerbomb spot.

This is going well. Everyone works together well.

That was all pretty impressive!

- Post-match:
What is it with Guerreros and taking things that don't belong to them??

- Ultimate Mayhem:
-- Taven vs. Scurll:
I'm liking this one out of the gate.

Scurll is already somebody. I hope that continues.

Pretty good opening stretch.

I'm impressed with Matt and Marty here.

Good God Marty's going to injure him.

This is intense!

-- Taven/Vinny vs. Scurll:
 Funny use of the streamers.

-- Taven/Vinny vs. Scurll/M. Jackson:
Oh yeah, Matt's coming in hot.

I like the story of this one.

-- Kingdom vs. Scurll/M. Jackson:
This is definitely living up the title Ultimate Mayhem.

I'm loving how much of a war this is.

I'm excited with all of this.

-- Kingdom vs. Scurll/Bucks:Ahhhhh I'm loving this.

This is quite the battle.

-- Kingdom/Taylor vs. Scurll/Bucks:
BAH GAWD BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP.

OH YEAH. Shane Taylor can be a lot of fun.

This is a blast!

-- Kingdom/Taylor vs. Scurll/Bucks/Page:
Hangman Page is a man possessed here!

Jesus these are some crazy moonsaults.

Shit just have the whole roster hit a moonsault.

This is an absolute war. They're going all out.

INSANE moonsault from Page. Jesus.

This just keeps on going, and it's great all the way through.

And now the Club really has things going in their favor.

I'm LOVING all the carnage.

This one is absolutely worth checking out if you like crazy battles.

That Meltzer Driver was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

This whole match is just off the charts.

The Bullet Club are absolutely killing them right now.

That was really badass.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment