Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2018

Honor United: Edinburgh Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub special event.

- Taylor/SCU:
Funny start.

I wonder whose money that really is.

I also wonder if he would have made more money taking the loss.

- Taylor vs. Sky:
This is pretty cool.

Taylor's pretty mobile for a big guy.

It's a little hard to buy Scorpio being able to stand up to Taylor. Sky's good, but Taylor's a beast.

Hahaha nice ending sequence.

- Addiction promo:
Smart to lead right into the next match.

- Addiction vs. EVIL/SANADA:
Solid tag team action.

Lots of biting in this one!

The Addiction have very much still got it.

I'm impressed with all this.

Nice teases for an ending.

Pretty solid.

- Klein/Chardonnay vs. Sumie/Tenille:
This is nice to sell future matches.

Not bad so far.

Chardonnay isn't bad at all.

I'm liking this action.

Solid enough.

- King vs. Punishment:
Kenny playing mind games.

I like the story of speed vs. power.

This is being put together well.

Both men look good here.

I think Punishment might get a little fancy for a big guy.

OOOOUUUCCCCHHHHHH that Falcon Arrow.

That was good all around! Both men got to shine.

- Bucks vs. Aldis/Haskins:
It's very good to see some new faces.

Pretty fun so far.

Fine heat from the heels.

Good showing from the NWA Champ and his friend.

Funny sharpshooter spot.

That was a crazy Meltzer Driver spot. Wow.

Pretty badass overall.

- Delirious/Yano vs. Boys:
Not really expecting much here.

Pheeewww….. this is rough.

OK, this is starting to improve.

Really goofy work.

OK, pretty funny use of the Delirious mask.

Not awful.

- Post-match:
NO GODDAMNIT NOOOOOOOOO.

- Silas vs. Hendry:
Oh, wow. I'm liking Hendry already.

I like this action.

This is going well.

It's good this has a very different feel from the Bucks match.

Oh wow! Hendry is worth investing in.

These two work together well.

Hendry looks credible. I like it.

Nice! I hope we get a rematch.

- Kingdom vs. Castle/Lethal/Hiroshi:
Be careful, Dalton.

Yeah they're stretching this one out.

Wow this is hardly anything.

OK, now things are getting going.

Nice to see everyone getting to show what they can do now.

That was going well, but now we're in for more shenanigans.

Eh. I wasn't crazy about this. It was tough to have such all-stars take the loss.

- Briscoes vs. Cody/Page:
I'm liking all of this.

One drawback in ROH is people suddenly becoming heel or face depending on their opponents.

I love the Briscoes' sheer ruthlessness.

I'm enjoying Cody and Page working this way.

This is good!

Good GOD what a cutter.

This is definitely making up for the previous match.

Everyone here is delivering.

Kickass work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment