Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Honor United: London Reax

- Lethal vs. M. Briscoe:
Oh I'm already liking this.

Both men are solid.

This is going well.

Haha I like Lethal's tenacity and Mark's heel instincts.

I love how these two match up.

Wow. Both men doing nice submission spots.

That was cool! Mark looked find in defeat.

- Taylor vs. Yano:
Good luck, Toru.

Haha. Fun contrast so far.

OUCH. Shane's in no mood for shenanigans.

Hahahah good turnbuckle spot.

Oh wow. Fun match, but I'm disappointed Shane couldn't beat a comedy guy.

- Post-match:
Well that makes up for it to a degree.

- Klein vs. Tenille:I'm so glad to see Dashwood here.

Tenille is really solid.

Dashwood is working circles around her.

Not bad at all.

- J. Briscoe vs. Haskins:Nice to see Haskins again.

Haskins trying to make the most of his opportunity here. I like it.

Both men going hard.

Jay Briscoe is one hell of a worker.

Haskins isn't staying down, though.

Haskins looks game against the former world champion.

I like the physicality on display here.

That was badass. The local guy looked good in defeat.

- Silas vs. SANADA vs. Hiroshi vs. Punishment:
ROH puts together some odd combinations, but I like it.

Nice strategy with Punishment.

This is fun in the early going.

I'm liking the showcase here.

Haha this has been thoroughly entertaining.

I like how this is different from the previous match, but still great.

Funny submission spot.

Everyone's getting to show what they're best at. I like it.

Not bad at all to keep the title on Silas.

- Bully vs. Boys:
Does anyone attend an ROH show to see Bully Ray in 2018?

Pheeeewwwwww this is bad.

Great way to kill the momentum of the show. The sooner this ends, the better.

- Cody/King:
Nice promotion for All In, which is going to be a really big deal.

- Cody vs. King:
Solid start.

Hahahahaha great rose spot.

I'm liking this. A nice change of pace from the Please Keep Bully Ray Relevant in 2018 Tour.

That was fun. Both men are good.

- Cody/Aldis:It's good to see Aldis here.

This is solid.

OH SHIT. That would be a hell of a match. Will ROH do it?

- Dalton vs. EVIL:
Castle would have been crazy to dive as hurt as he is.

I feel bad for Castle wanting to deliver when he's obviously hurting.

This isn't bad for what it is.

EVIL looks like he could take the belt at this rate.

Fun use of the Boys.

I wasn't crazy about that ending sequence. This was mostly filling a commitment. I love Dalton, but I don't think it was wise to compete when he can't deliver at his best.

- Kingdom vs. SCU vs. H. Bucks:
This is solid early.

I love the Kaz/Page rivalry.

This is a lot of fun!

Everyone's delivering here. This is the right call to close the show.

I loved SoCal stealing a Bullet Club spot.

This is all good.

The Bucks ALWAYS impress.

This is certainly main event worthy.

I'm loving all the teamwork here.

All kinds of crazy moves here.

Lots of drama here.

Fun use of Cody.

They've got a lot going on here. I like it.

A lot of good action, and I'm glad The Kingdom didn't drop the title so soon.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment