Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Under Pressure preview

Read on for my thoughts on booking tonight's special episode of Impact Wrestling (if it wasn't pre-taped).

- Rayne vs. Tessa:
Rayne has been in the business long enough that she'll be credible pretty much no matter what. Tessa needs to make a name for herself. So, Blanchard takes this one. I'm fine with the feud continuing as Tessa keeps progressing.

- Allie vs. Su:
I love Allie, but I don't want to derail Su's momentum. Yung continues her big push here; Allie should be fine, as they've done a good job building her up in her tenure.

- Cage vs. Dezmond:
Xavier shows us what he can do, but in the end there's no stopping Cage. I'd do Cage vs. Sydal at Slammiversary.

- Steiner vs. Eli:
This absolutely NEEDS to have interviews and/or promos beforehand. If Eli can't beat someone as old as Steiner, something's wrong. Drake takes this one.

- Penta vs. Aries:
I've enjoyed having Penta around, but I think Aries vs. Moose for the title at Slammiversary is the right move. I'm fine with Aries doing something heelish to take the belt to cement him as a heel.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment